Ajantis Romance help

Guest Shy Romantic

Guest Shy Romantic

Just a quick question about the Ajantis romance, it's really nice by the way :).

LT 17 seems to be taking a long time in showing up. I don't think I've done anything wrong, I'm a paladin and the party rep. is at 20. Do I just have to be patient? I'm just worried that I clicked too fast during a rest or something. Because the LTs used to come as regular as clockwork, but number 17, that happens right at a rest isn't happening, and I've rested plenty of times :D

Any idea what the delay could be about, because I really don't want to start over. :D

Any pointers or words of encouragement for my predicament would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you ;)

Before the rest dialogue appears, Ajantis has to meet a messenger in a city area. If you haven't met the messenger yet, try to go to one of the city areas, he should meet Ajantis there.

Hope that helps.

Ooops: berelinde was faster, and a lot less spoilerish...

Guest Guest
Before the rest dialogue appears, Ajantis has to meet a messenger in a city area. If you haven't met the messenger yet, try to go to one of the city areas, he should meet Ajantis there.

Hope that helps.

Ooops: berelinde was faster, and a lot less spoilerish...

Ohhhhh, I see what's going on :D . Thanks a lot the both of you :)

Archived