Comments on the Developer Diary

kain

Guest Hide and Seek

Congrats on being done with Tashia!

I haven't been here for a long time now, but I still looks forward to this mod. I'm cheering on you. :suspect:

I'll think I follow Linquist in Training and play Tashia until that day comes.

Thanks everyone. The small stuff I have in mind really shouldn't take that long to do. In fact, a good portion of it is already written. For example, I want to try and add some adventures/mysteries to the game, but it isn't anything that is going to require any new areas, etc.

Guest Hide and Seek
September 16, 2006

Well, things are going on my other small stuff, but I anticipate I should have it finished by the end of September.

I really must learn to read everything before I jump to conclusions. I thought you said you would have Del completed soon, need I say that my heart skipped a beat or two? :)

Nevertheless, I'll be waiting. Good luck.

You're right Hide and Seek, I did say that...and like other instances where I said I would get to work, I have been wrong. That's why I really shouldn't even give any specific time frames. I dislike it when someone gives a date, and doesn't hit it...and here I do the same thing.

And thanks Raltar for the kind words.

Again, just letting you know I still stop by every so often. Not saying you are, just don't want you getting discouraged that there's not a whole lot of...activity here on our part. I'm sure I'm not the only one that stops by every so often, even if we don't say anything everytime we are here.

Agreed. Perhaps we don't say it always, but every now and then i check back to see if this mod's done. I really look forward to it. Really.

We'll of course wait, as long as you need, especially those of us who know what happened, but really, trust me, this mod of yours almost has a soul to it.

Don't let her die.

Agreed. Perhaps we don't say it always, but every now and then i check back to see if this mod's done. I really look forward to it. Really.

We'll of course wait, as long as you need, especially those of us who know what happened, but really, trust me, this mod of yours almost has a soul to it.

Don't let her die.

Any.... sign of life, here?