Comments on the Developer Diary

kain

Guest Guest

Bri once again may the Gods smile upon you:)

Are there any plans for partial or BG1 release? Or the big final is so close?:())))

Also for me it's very, very, very pleasing that this mod will also make other NPC's

react to shapechanging PC. Also, whether there will be any other changes involving warewolfs and BG1/2?

[i love to play warewolf PC, but up to date, PC is forced to fight/kill other warewolfs, and there are very few interactions with them;(.]

Take as much time as you need Bri, I'm sure this mod will be marvellous :(

It's good to see that this mod is still going after so long. I've seen some other mods that I've eagerly anticipated (Rowan comes to mind) that ends up abandoned and forgotten... I'm glad that this isn't one of those.

Cheers!

Uriel

Sorry for nothing new this week, just been busy with real life stuff (stuff put off while getting done with school)

Are there any plans for partial or BG1 release?

No BG 1 release, it will be for BG 2. And I would prefer to get everything done rather than a partial release.

Also, whether there will be any other changes involving warewolfs and BG1/2?

The werewolf itself will remain the same.

I've seen some other mods that I've eagerly anticipated (Rowan comes to mind) that ends up abandoned and forgotten...

I know, and I don't want to go down that path.