Comments on the Developer Diary

kain

Computer troubles always suck. I went through a computer crash and after I got it fixed it ran worse than the computer i had before... and at the time the previouse one was five years old :p

Anywho... good luck with everything and I can't wait 'til the mod is completed ???

Glad to hear you've been able to set up again after you comp problems. Sounds like you have a pretty clear plan on the next steps for the project. Do you already have your mind set on where the epilogues will take the PC and Delainy or will you wait and look at the whole picture before you write them out?

P.S. thanks for the update!

What needed to be done wasn't the problem. Getting to it (whether due to real life events, Cam's leaving, etc.) was a bigger one.

I don't have all the epilogues planned, but there are some firm ones...such as if the PC chooses ascension, and whether he is a force for good, or a force for evil...

I'm sorry, I should have said something, but I didn't. No there hasn't been much progress.

There was a major water pipe burst outside the house near Thanksgiving. Needless to say, the repair/replacement of the line was expensive, and I've been putting in some long hours to pay for it, as well as Christmas.

I hope to have things better balanced after the first of the year.

The insurance only covered part of it. I am taking a wait and see attitude until at least the first of the year.

Are you on well water? You shouldn't be responsible for a public water exterior pipe.

Either way thats a bummer, anything outside/undergrund is going to cost some bucks these day thats for sure. Hope all works out for you!

No, not well water.

So your responsible for the public water pipe anywhere on your property? I didn't realize it worked that way, figured since you have to pay for water like other utilities they would be responsible up to the point of the meter.

Edited by Jordoo

Hi again, Bri.

I have posted some times before, i think once a year or somesuch, i hope this doesn't seem like i am not following your project.

Again, i find myself saddened by the luck, or lack thereof, that seems to plague you. As someone says, though, times strenghtens a person, makes them mature, stronger, or thoroughly breaks them. Well, i digress.

For what little it means, you are not alone. When you are tired, when you think that, maybe, this silly project is a floating carcass in an ocean of nothingness, think that there are still people who care, who follow you, and who think about what happened to you. People you don't know, for sure, but who care. Even if they post once a year.

So go on...

Or, and this is something i have never asked before... if you need help, say so, time has passed for me too, and made me more mature. More willing to help complete strangers. Or maybe not so strangers.

Best of luck.

Guest Guest_Vukuat_*

Hi again, Bri.

I have posted some times before, i think once a year or somesuch, i hope this doesn't seem like i am not following your project.

Again, i find myself saddened by the luck, or lack thereof, that seems to plague you. As someone says, though, times strenghtens a person, makes them mature, stronger, or thoroughly breaks them. Well, i digress.

For what little it means, you are not alone. When you are tired, when you think that, maybe, this silly project is a floating carcass in an ocean of nothingness, think that there are still people who care, who follow you, and who think about what happened to you. People you don't know, for sure, but who care. Even if they post once a year.

So go on...

Or, and this is something i have never asked before... if you need help, say so, time has passed for me too, and made me more mature. More willing to help complete strangers. Or maybe not so strangers.

Best of luck.

happy new year,Bri!!!!!!!!!---------->:)(we are expecting you.forever)

Thanks for the offers everyone, but the biggest portion just boils down to me finishing up the writing for Del...and the really big bits of that is the lovetalks (the minor things are interjections and epilogues).

Edited by Bri