Comments on the Developer Diary

kain

Hope you don't mind me moving your question to the proper thread.

Anyways, all of the writing for SoA is done, and 50% of ToB writing is done. Overall, probably 80% done, then it would need coded. Even after Cam left, there have been offers by others to code it when it is finished.

Edited by Bri

Sorry about that. :beer:

Anyways, all of the writing for SoA is done, and 50% of ToB writing is done. Overall, probably 80% done, then it would need coded. Even after Cam left, there have been offers by others to code it when it is finished.

Thanks for update. :)

Awesome. I actually registered (finally) on this site for another reason, but I've been waiting years for this mod. Can't wait to see it finished! :beer:

Guest A guest

Good to see this one is still in development. The IE games are again becoming increasingly popular, thanks to GOG.com re-releasing them for modern OS's and PC's at very reasonable prices, so there's always room for new mods. Keep up the good work! :)

Hey, good to see that Del is still progressing. G3 has been quiet since the last time I was here... (is it just me?) Keep it up! :)

I think it also stands to reason many people have moved on to other games (not to mention newer machines having troubles running some of the older games, which BG I/II certainly count as.