kain

Comments on the Developer Diary

Well, look here! I came here looking for some good news, and look what I've found. Del is no doubt one of the mods I'm looking very, very much forward to. :mad:

Good to hear about more updates. I hope the existence beyond the computer (whatever it contains, I've never been there) treats you well.

Things are looking good, I'd be nice to see such a well thought out mod finished. Keep up the great work!

Just out of curiosity, how much % of the mod would you say is already done?

Hope you don't mind me moving your question to the proper thread.

Anyways, all of the writing for SoA is done, and 50% of ToB writing is done. Overall, probably 80% done, then it would need coded. Even after Cam left, there have been offers by others to code it when it is finished.

Edited by Bri

Sorry about that. :beer:

Anyways, all of the writing for SoA is done, and 50% of ToB writing is done. Overall, probably 80% done, then it would need coded. Even after Cam left, there have been offers by others to code it when it is finished.

Thanks for update. :)

Awesome. I actually registered (finally) on this site for another reason, but I've been waiting years for this mod. Can't wait to see it finished! :beer:

Guest A guest

Good to see this one is still in development. The IE games are again becoming increasingly popular, thanks to GOG.com re-releasing them for modern OS's and PC's at very reasonable prices, so there's always room for new mods. Keep up the good work! :)

Holidays always slow side projects down even more than normal every day does. Thanks for the well wishes. Hope your holiday season is good as well.

Hey, good to see that Del is still progressing. G3 has been quiet since the last time I was here... (is it just me?) Keep it up! :)

Hey, good to see that Del is still progressing. G3 has been quiet since the last time I was here... (is it just me?) Keep it up! :)

I think it also stands to reason many people have moved on to other games (not to mention newer machines having troubles running some of the older games, which BG I/II certainly count as.

I don't know about that. Especially since you can buy both from gog.com now that are fully compatible with Windows 7. Hell, I used my old discs on this machine(Windows 7) recently and the game works fine. I didn't even have to change any settings or anything.

True there are definitely some good stuff going on to make the older games run on the newer machines.

Edited by Bri

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.