Comments on the Developer Diary

kain

Yep, and I can attest ToB works fine for me.

Truth be known, the only complaints I have is that to access some features (such as enabling the CLUA), I ended up having to run the game in a compatibility mode (this goes for a few other games with cheats).

Or, to get NWN Diamond Edition to run at all on my machine, once again I had to go into compabitility (it didn't want to run on normal Windows 7).

And considering some of the other games they've got, I will be frequenting the site in the future.

Edited by Bri
Guest Saito

Ouch, sounds rough.

I know the feeling, I was all messed up when my doc changed my meds around on me. =(

Here's hoping you feel better soon!

-Saito

Ouch, sounds rough.

I know the feeling, I was all messed up when my doc changed my meds around on me. =(

Here's hoping you feel better soon!

I think I'm doing better, though I have another appointment this Wed.

Edited by Bri
Guest Bishop
I'm still here and I haven't lost patience. I doubt I ever will. We'll be fine. Again, I want to let you know how much I appreciate your continued work on this mod and letting us know what's going on.

Seconded! :laugh:

I'm still here and I haven't lost patience. I doubt I ever will. We'll be fine. Again, I want to let you know how much I appreciate your continued work on this mod and letting us know what's going on.

Seconded! :laugh:

Thank you both for your vote of confidence, even if I don't deserve it.

Edited by Bri

I also check to see any posts by you Bri. I have been looking forward to this mod for a long time now. Not trying to rush you at all, just saying I appreciate that your still working on it when you have the time and even posting about it regularly enough that we know your still at it.

June 5, 2011

It's been a long time since my last post. This won't be much different than some previous bits I announced, and I understand those who have lost patience with me.

Most of the lack of progress has been increased hours at work, as well as trying to get more bills paid off.

I can guarantee that the gift someone gave me for BG II from GoG definitely works fine, though. I am hoping to get the quest interjections done this week, and finalize the format I want to take (and when...such as the one that fires when talking to the ghost Gorion...and the effect it has on the love interest).

I just encountered Delainey for the first time and she really touched me and my NPC. What a sweet-heart!

Keep working on the mod dude, Delainey is worth it!