Comments on the Developer Diary

kain

Your welcome LycanThisMod. Unfortunately, as others can attest, my progress the last few years hasn't been the best. I'm going to try and make a large push in May to finish the last of the writing. A mod 10 years in development is way too long...especially when the writing is still so close to finish.

I just wanted to toss a thank you to you. I and many others really appreciate you Modders that stick with your creations no matter how long they take. It really is appreciated and I eagerly wait to play it. :)

Edited by Contessa

I just wanted to toss a thank you to you. I and many others really appreciate you Modders that stick with your creations no matter how long they take. It really is appreciated and I eagerly wait to play it. :)

Thank you as well.

Edited by Bri

Well, I am hoping to get one of the last four lovetalks finished this weekend. For those still waiting patiently, there is nothing I can do other than say thank you (that, and obviously finish the mod)

Just happy you haven't dropped it yet. Thank you for your hard work.

No, haven't dropped it. I can only apologize for the delays; 11+ years in the making...one would think it was Duke Nukem. However, I'm going to start devoting more time to it in the immediate future to wrap it up. Yes, I understand if others take that promise with a grain of salt.

Some of the other delay is that I've been picked to help some stuff for Winter Wolves Games, as well as some table-top rpg writing. This has eaten up my time more than expected

Ooo, Winter Wolf Games? I absolutely love Loren, but I've played a lot of their stuff (need to buy Nicole one of these days- that's one I haven't played). Good luck with that! And the tabletop RPG.

And, er, the mod, of course.

Ooo, Winter Wolf Games? I absolutely love Loren, but I've played a lot of their stuff (need to buy Nicole one of these days- that's one I haven't played). Good luck with that! And the tabletop RPG.

And, er, the mod, of course.

Thanks Twani. The book I contributed on is now out on pdf, and soon print.

And yes, the Winter Wolves who made Loren is the one.

Well it sounds like there will be progress soon, hopefully! Good luck and may your muse be merciful!

It was actually this mod (or, more precisely, the prospect of this mod) that introduced me to Baldur's Gate modding in general nearly ten years ago. I googled "Delainy" and found this site.

So ... um ... no pressure I guess.

Everyone has been more than patient with me and I appreciated it.

The couple times someone called me on it, well, they were in the right as well.

Edited by Bri