kain

Comments on the Developer Diary

I'm really sorry for the delay Jordoo. I plan on finishing the Winter Wolves writing next month, and then will devote myself to finishingup Del's writing.

No problem, It wasn't my intentions to rush you. Just dropping by so you know there are still fans out there willing to date a werewolf when they get the chance.

Do we have a date on when we can expect a beta? I just finished every NPC mod I could find, and fan-fiction can only keep me happy for so long.

Follow up question: Derlyle and Delainy are getting released same time, right?

So... I wondering, with the new siege of Dragon Spear expansion bing out would you think about making Delainy available for BG EE in that capacity? I know you're probably busy with other stuff and making this mod work for BG 2 EE but it would be cool to see. Side note, would it be possible for someone to find/repost the old portrait pictures for the character? I think all the old links and images are gone after the last couple of years.

Sorry, I didn't notice this. At the moment, I need to get time to finish Del before even thinking of making her available for EE. As for the portrait pictures, I only have a couple, and might upload them later.

I will be wrapping up the last of my writing for Winter Wolves by the end of this month, so will have time then.

I will be wrapping up the last of my writing for Winter Wolves by the end of this month, so will have time then.

i was wondering, will there be throne of bhaal content and if this version will be compatible with bgII:ee?

Actually, the last part that needs to be written are some romance dialogues for Throne of Bhaal. As for compatibility, I would have to see about that.

I've finished my big project with Winter Wolves. I just need to scrounge time to finish the last 4-5 romance dialogues.

Edited by Bri

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.