Comments on the Developer Diary

kain

I followed this mod for several years and I'm sad that it's not going to be finished.

But now that when we know it's not going be finished it would be nice to actually see the banters and the dialogue you did finish.

Like Winniethebo said "shame to see everything go to waste" =)

Guest Soldyn

Today is the first time i went to Balduran Isle and met Delairy. I immediatly went to see if there is a mod for her to be joinable even tho I never play with mods. I found this site right away, was shocked how big the community around it is. Then I found out it is cancelled. I am depressed and its only one day for me, I cant imagine how big decission this must have been. I know I can´t really tell much after reading about this mod for one day, but I am sorry it ended this way. Bri, I wish you good luck and all good in life. I respect you for all the work you have done and for so long.

On 9/17/2016 at 3:31 AM, Bri said:

In that case, if anyone wishes to take over, or see what is done, I would have no issue.

Hello! From what I understand, there are only a few dialogues and epilogues left to finish, and Bri doesn't mind someone else finishing the job. 

Even if some final dialogues were not written, I think it would be good to release the mod as it is, so that the work that has already been done is not wasted. As an example - "De'Arnise Romance" mod, which also remained unfinished, but it is still played by many players and it is popular. Why not do the same here?

Edited by Austin

Oh man, its such a shame this never came to fruition, Delainy would be such a pleasant adition :(
I agree with Austin, id also love to see at least what is there, if it is released its far more likely someone would want to try and finish it as well.

Edited by mademan2