Comments on the Developer Diary

kain

I am very pleased to see progress.  It's been a whole year since I've played Baldur's Gate and I'm saving my next play through for this mod, which I'm sure isn't a unique thing.  Keep up the good work.

Well, with what I have done before, and what was done in the last 3 days, I can definitely say I've moved beyond the 1/3 mark of intended banters (assuming nothing is cut)

Hopefully, that means 3 banters per NPC (though there may be a few more...like CG Sarevok, TN Viconia, and CN&LG Anomen)

I'm in agreement with Raltar. It's been over a year since I played BG2 and Delainy is a major incentive for me to do so again. The dialogues that have been posted are excellent and the "stargazing" LT is the best LT I have ever read.

Colstan

*nods* It is actually coming along now. Of course, most of the material has been sitting in my mind for a while now, but even at the best of times, I was only doing 5-6 banters a day, and 3-4 on the average.

That said, I don't know how much progress I am going to do tonight. My shoulder still aches from the tetanus shot (much worse than a flu shot...and no, nothing happened to me, just needed to get the shot)

*...I don't know how much progress I am going to do tonight.  My shoulder still aches from the tetanus shot (much worse than a flu shot...and no, nothing happened to me, just needed to get the shot)

My sympathies...I've had a couple of tetanus shots and they hurt like @#. I had to get my last one (home improvement-style accident :down: ); and I had a reaction to it. I slept for most of 2 days, working through a 102 degree fever.

Well, my reaction to it isn't exactly common...nor was it expected. I hope to be back in the saddle soon. I really want to finish banters by the end of this month. At least if I get the writing done...well, then it will be up to the coder.

I hope you getting better, Bri!

Uhm hate to be a bother, but do you know yet, what will be happening with Dur?  ;)

I'm actually hoping to get some writing done tonight.

But, as for Durlyle...after I finish writing for Del, I will get into Durlyle. Considering at least half of the material will be the same, it won't take nowhere near as long.

But, as for Durlyle...after I finish writing for Del, I will get into Durlyle. Considering at least half of the material will be the same, it won't take nowhere near as long.

Glad you are doing better! I guess once you finish Del and put her materials together you will be able to appraise what you will need to add/take out for Durlyle. Looking forward to it, it is definetly going to be interesting.

I will definitely have more done tonight, Pekka. My goal is to try and get most of it done before the end of the month (at least the NPC banters).

And yeah Domi, I pretty much want to finish what I want with Del, and then take a step back, and see what I will and won't include for Durlyle. Considering one is a version of the other, there will be some commonality. However, given one is female, and the other is male, not everything would be the same by any means, and I intend to at least make them somewhat different they won't come off as the exact same person.

Likewise - glad to see that this mod is continuing, it's definitely my most anticipated npc mod . . . can't wait 'til it's complete (hint hint).

Though (sorry - had to ask) has there been any progress recently - you mentioned there may be some more material put up soon . . .

*Anyway* I'll be silent now, before something is thrown at me :p - keep up the good work!

Tah

Edited by Daeva