Need help with Jaheira's quest

Jaesun

I got the quest to save the 2 druids. Headed to the tree in the 3rd Cloakwood area and killed the Arch Druid there. Headed to the 4th Cloakwood area and found Beador. Fought battle there and Beador survived. Beador mentioned a bridge and to go south from it. I *assumed* there would be a journal entry telling me where to go next but there isn't one. I should have taken a screen shot. bleh. :/

Where do I go to next?

Back to the first Tree Fort area... there is the more than one ArchDruid. Faldorn's boss is the one you defeated. The more militant (and significantly harder battle) is the militant arm, who was out prepping for battle when you raided last... you will have to defeat him and then go back in to free any captives.

have fun!

Back to the first Tree Fort area... there is the more than one ArchDruid. Faldorn's boss is the one you defeated. The more militant (and significantly harder battle) is the militant arm, who was out prepping for battle when you raided last... you will have to defeat him and then go back in to free any captives.

have fun!

Ok thanks!

I *assumed* there would be a journal entry telling me where to go next but there isn't one.
I guess you could have a journal entry there, but the dialogue there is pretty complex (you seem to've gotten a specific one that fires only if Khalid is present) so you'd have to have separate entries for each branch, changing the previous entry and all getting wiped when you resolve the quest... bleh :/.

Taking advantage of this to not start a new thread...

I was able to defeat the bad druids and free the two people without any problem. Now Jaheira wants to find the guy that gave us the quest and report out success. Unfortunately, I took a couple of weeks off from BG1 between the time I got the quest and the time I completed. Because of that (and the fact that I am an idiot), I can't remember where the good druid is. I've wandered all over Cloakwood 3 trying to find the guy.

Anybody remember where he's at? :)

He should be hanging out with other leafy tree-huggin' dudes at their "Green Is Good, Stamp Out Civilization" rally, just in front of the Hunter's Cabin on the first Cloakwood map (where he gave you the quest).

Thanks! I was drawing a total blank on where I first encountered him. Now the party can hop in the Prius*, drive to the cabin and tell him the good news.

* - Alora may have to ride in the trunk (she's the only one who will fit)

Guest Ragnall

Hi

I have little problem with Jaheira's quest ;/

I meet hunter from Merchant League and that druid S..... ( :) ). Jaheira is in my team so I took peacufly solution and now I have to rescue two druids B..... and M..... (Sorry for their names :( )

I move to next location with tree fort. Few fights with shadow druids because of Jaheira and my next step goes to that tree fort. Inside I fight with Arch Druid. He said something about an island and rituals and another arch druid A2. Now my team moves to that wyverns location where I meet group of shadow druids and first of those two druids I have to rescue. After fight, there is some sort of healing animation and druid B talks that druid M is held in that tree fort. Back to previous map. In front of the tree fort I see two druids: A2 and his bodyguard, but no one wants to talk with me. Inside the tree fort thers no druid M. I have attacked A2 and his minion and killed them and ... nothing. Still inside that tree fort theres no druid M.

I tried few combinations: with and without Khalid, killing Arch Druid A1 after and before rescue druid B and all the same ... :<

I'm playing BGT.

Sorry for my english :hm:

Hi

I have little problem with Jaheira's quest ;/

I meet hunter from Merchant League and that druid S..... ( :) ). Jaheira is in my team so I took peacufly solution and now I have to rescue two druids B..... and M..... (Sorry for their names :( )

I move to next location with tree fort. Few fights with shadow druids because of Jaheira and my next step goes to that tree fort. Inside I fight with Arch Druid. He said something about an island and rituals and another arch druid A2. Now my team moves to that wyverns location where I meet group of shadow druids and first of those two druids I have to rescue. After fight, there is some sort of healing animation and druid B talks that druid M is held in that tree fort. Back to previous map. In front of the tree fort I see two druids: A2 and his bodyguard, but no one wants to talk with me. Inside the tree fort thers no druid M. I have attacked A2 and his minion and killed them and ... nothing. Still inside that tree fort theres no druid M.

I tried few combinations: with and without Khalid, killing Arch Druid A1 after and before rescue druid B and all the same ... :<

I'm playing BGT.

Sorry for my english :hm:

We know this problem and you can read more about it here:

http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?showtopic=16588

Greetings Leomar

Archived