Sister Vigilante

Please Post More!

Guys, this forum totally needs more topics! We've overtaken "Level One NPCs" and "NPC Kitpack," but "Oversight" and the "Crossmod Banter" forum are still totally leaving us in the dust!--and I'm gunning to one day overtake the "BG2 Fixpack." So if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask them!

edit: no seriously, just kidding

Edited by Sister Vigilante

I'm trying too! For starters, I'm not posting in those others threads! :)

Edited by Eleima

Guest DeepO

Hehe, good thread. Btw, over, at the best rpg forum, http://www.rpgwatch.com/, Angelo mod is mentioned among the news, it's on Monday - May 26, 2008. There's not a lot of mods mentioned there. Credit goes most probably to the GCJAR (Great Cal Jones Angelo Review). Congrats! Angelo fully desereves it :cool: .

Hmph. Be that way, then.

You can keep your post count and I'll keep my protean, ever-receding release date.

Wait a minute....

Whoa, someone actually counts posts?

You'd have to double your count and then some to pass the BG1 Fixpack forum, and that's private and no one works on it except plainab... :cool:

Hehe, good thread. Btw, over, at the best rpg forum, http://www.rpgwatch.com/, Angelo mod is mentioned among the news, it's on Monday - May 26, 2008. There's not a lot of mods mentioned there. Credit goes most probably to the GCJAR (Great Cal Jones Angelo Review). Congrats! Angelo fully desereves it :cool: .

Ooh! Cool!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.