Dark's Bug reports

Guest Dark

Guest Dark

Tried it and I'm either being impatient or this thing hates me, but it didn't work :/ but I looked into my BishopRomance/nsc_nss and I saw the one I downloaded, and two others...am I suppose to delete something in there or something? @_@

Yes, you want to delete the old one, and keep the new one for the br_lt002.bsc.NSS and br_lt002.bsc.NCS. The talk with the new script triggers immediately after you force Bishop to give the kinife to Marcus, and he tells you: 'I'll be seeing you again' or whatever.

Guest Dark

Okay, I'm looking at the files and I see br_It002 (the WinRAR type), br_It002_bcs, and br_It002_bcs.NSS

Do I delete br_It002_bcs? :cool:

The WinRAR file contains the updated version of the NSS and the NCS script. Delete the old br_lt002_bcs.NCS and br_lt002_bcs.NSS, then un-rar the rar file. You should get the updated version of both files (changed on June 2, 2008 as opposite to sometime back :cool: )

Guest Dark

I REALLY hate to bother you...again...this is different, not with the dialouges or whatever >_> after I rescued Shandra and got back to the Flagon...and aftre Nasher and Nevalle talked with Torio, where it loads back to the Flagon...I freeze up O_o it won't load for me :cool:

I am guessing is that one of your companions got missing (the infamous missing companions bug) and that prevents the cutscene from triggering. I don't remember who was supposed to talk there or what was supposed to happen; if you do - check that this companion is on hands. If not, I can try another save for you :cool:

Guest Dark

I've had that missing companion before...where Casavir turns into Elanee's badger, but its always loaded good for me...I'm always unsummoning the animal companions/familiars before I talk to Shandra but they always resummon them >.< ...maybe Nevalle was turned into an animal? O.o eh...I don't know ._.;

You can always uninstall the romance to see if it helps the transition, but I can't remember anything Bishop related around there that I modified. But the only time when I had problem with loading areas was when I had a Z file missing in someone's save, that's why I was telling you to death to back it up. :cool: I'll try out the save for you if you want, to see if it works on a different install, ie if the problem is local.

Guest Dark

I was looking through the save file for my game and I think I might know what's wrong with it: I had changed "Sakura 1" to "Sakura," which kept my file that had the Z files I deleted X_x then I looked at the file where the NSS and NCS are at, and I'm missing br_It004_bcs and br_It004_bcs.NSS

Not having a script for lt004 is not an issue. Lots of talks are triggered directly from the conversation without using a custom script.

Just make sure you are using the save that has all the Z's in it.

Guest Dark

Well, the save file I looked through didn't all the Z files, even though that WAS my back up O_o maybe it was because I changed it too "Sakura" after I deleted that folder that WAS "Sakura?" Am I going to have to start from the beginning because of that? @_@

Archived