Dark's Bug reports

Guest Dark

Well, if you have another save that you made shortly before that, and you know you have been only to the Gythyanki caves mod since, you can copy Z's from there into your save that misses them. You can also search your Recycle bin for the deleted Z's and restore them. If you didn't delete any of the sav's files, you should have the same sav's and Z's.

Question: when I was looking at the Full_Mod_Content again and on LT14, it says after talking with Daeghun about PC's mother, Bishop is suppose to say something...is that after or before West Harbor is destroyed? :cool:

To be honest, I don't remember. There is that obscure branch of conversation where Daeghun does tell PC something of her mother, that's what the trigger is set on.

In the file it is flagged as "Available in Act 2" and it starts with asking Daeghun the "I want to know about my mother."

The dialogue itself is on the 10 sec delay script, again, so yes, it is another one that has to have the delay removed to make it trigger better.

Okay, I have three dialogues that aren't appearing: the one with the lizardmen (the point that I'm on), the one with PC's mother (probably have to make another game for that point), and the one with Khelgar becoming king (didn't appear in my last game and I have no doubt it won't again)

Hi Dark, could you tell me if you are playing with the latest fix I uploaded on the 18th (Replace_DLG_fix.rar and Replace_NCS_fix.rar)? It won't affect lizardmen - which I checked, and there was just nothing there that should prevent it from triggering, and Khelgar - which I still need to check.

Oh, I didn't know about the Replace_DLG_fix.rar lol um...which files do I replace it with? I mean, I know it has to be in the BishopRomance/dlg folder, but on the vault with the description, it says "replacing the old versions of the files as well as incorporating all the earlier fixes." What does that exactly mean? :D (I feel my IQ dropping very slowly lol) ^^;

Download the file into your Neverwinter Nights game directory override folder, in the DLG sub-folder of the Bisohp Romance folder. That's the one in your installation directory, *not* your documents directory.

This is the path where I install it, but yours will probably be different, since I am both a modder and a Vista user. This means that I can't modify anything in my Program Files directory, so I don't use it for games.

c:\gaming\NWN2\override\BishopRomance\DLG

Yours might be

c:\ProgramFiles\NWN2\override\BishopRomance\DLG

Unzip the file.

If prompted to allow the existing files to be overwritten, say yes.

All done.

Repeat with the script fixes, but choose the ncs_nss folder.

Archived