Note on the SoA - ToB transition

Meira

At the moment it looks like it's more advisable to carry Amber with you from SoA to ToB, than to summon her with the Fatespirit. Why? You'll miss two talks if you use the spirit and even the third one is going to be much more interesting if she was already in the party when you talk with Sarevok. So hang on to those final saves from SoA. (You can still use the spirit to summon Amber and the talks will pick up from there, though.)

And still on the topic of transition; if summoning with Fatespirit, your PC will be able to choose from four different incarnations of Amber:

1. Player1 romance: "Bring me my lover, Amber."

2. Player2 romance: "Bring me Amber, the lover of <Player2>."

3. Player1 friendship: "Bring me Amber, my trusted friend."

4. General: "Bring me Amber, the tiefling rogue."

The fourth option will include an epilogue, interjections, banters, a quest and such, but not the Amber-PC talks obviously.

That might be a little cumbersome, especially if it becomes a thing with multiple mod NPCs.

Can I make a suggestion? Maybe just have "Bring me Amber, the tiefling rogue." and "Bring me my lover, Amber."

When Amber (the tiefling rogue) joins, have dialogue options which determine what relationship she has to the player and player2. Might make the already very lengthy and cluttered Fate Spirit summoning list a little less cluttered. :cool:

That might be a little cumbersome, especially if it becomes a thing with multiple mod NPCs.

Can I make a suggestion? Maybe just have "Bring me Amber, the tiefling rogue." and "Bring me my lover, Amber."

When Amber (the tiefling rogue) joins, have dialogue options which determine what relationship she has to the player and player2. Might make the already very lengthy and cluttered Fate Spirit summoning list a little less cluttered. :cool:

Point taken. Maybe I should just one Fatespirit option ("Bring me Amber, the tiefling rogue.") and then determine the relationship status entirely on the joining dialogue?

Archived