Sign in to follow this  
Sister Vigilante

Back from Hiroshima

Guest Guest

Yeah I heard about that. Good job you missed it, eh?

And what happened to the forums anyway? Hacker denial of service attack, or what?

And what happened to the forums anyway? Hacker denial of service attack, or what?

I got no clue...But, as my mother is fond of saying, we should perhaps be more surprised when technology works than when it breaks...

Yikes! I didn't hear about that - glad you weren't there at the time. All I had to contend with in Mid-West America were massive floods (fortunately they didn't affect the trip too much, other than the bus needing to take a couple of alternate routes, but saw plenty of devastation. Can't help but feel bad for the people, and more to the point, the fact all that water will be heading down to New Orleans via the Mississipi, poor bastards).

Yikes! I didn't hear about that - glad you weren't there at the time. All I had to contend with in Mid-West America were massive floods (fortunately they didn't affect the trip too much, other than the bus needing to take a couple of alternate routes, but saw plenty of devastation. Can't help but feel bad for the people, and more to the point, the fact all that water will be heading down to New Orleans via the Mississipi, poor bastards).

Yeesh! I was in New Orleans Spring of last year. Those poor guys need a break, that's for sure.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this