Back from Hiroshima

Sister Vigilante

Guest Guest

Yeah I heard about that. Good job you missed it, eh?

And what happened to the forums anyway? Hacker denial of service attack, or what?

Yikes! I didn't hear about that - glad you weren't there at the time. All I had to contend with in Mid-West America were massive floods (fortunately they didn't affect the trip too much, other than the bus needing to take a couple of alternate routes, but saw plenty of devastation. Can't help but feel bad for the people, and more to the point, the fact all that water will be heading down to New Orleans via the Mississipi, poor bastards).

Yikes! I didn't hear about that - glad you weren't there at the time. All I had to contend with in Mid-West America were massive floods (fortunately they didn't affect the trip too much, other than the bus needing to take a couple of alternate routes, but saw plenty of devastation. Can't help but feel bad for the people, and more to the point, the fact all that water will be heading down to New Orleans via the Mississipi, poor bastards).

Yeesh! I was in New Orleans Spring of last year. Those poor guys need a break, that's for sure.

Archived