ToB interjections

Meira

In SoA there are several interjection points that any self respecting NPC mod should mind (such as tree of life and Phaere innuendo for a romance). Same goes for ToB I guess.

It's been a while since I played ToB but these I can certainly remember:

Volo (SARVOLO)

Master wraith

Choosing goodhood/mortality

Other interjections I currently have:

-Sarevok asking PC soul. (SAREV25A)

-Solders in the Saradush bar. (SARWAI01,SARBUL06)

-In Amekthan, the girl who stole bread from the mercenaries. (AMMAYOR, AMMONK01)

-The dying monk in one of the enclaves. (BAZMONK)

-The alchemist in one of the enclaves. (BAZEYE01)

-The statues that turn alive in WK.

-Aesgareth the gambling gambion in WK. (CORCAMB)

More, suggested by players. I must still check out the context and decide what to do:

-The guy who asks for the return of his daughter's soul;

-The reunion with Saemon Havarion.

-The choices at the end concerning the demon and the knights in WK.

-Departing to the Throne of Bhaal area (after defeating the Ravager). (= The last lovetalk?)

-The quest to prove X's innocence in Saradush (lots of possibilities)

-Elves seeking shelter in Saradush

-Dwarves, in Saradush

-Dead father in Saradush

-The girl who offers you to sleep with her in Saradush

-The way to get inside the castle in Saradush (there's a click talk option where PC ask which way to go).

-Yaga's mommy.

-Balthazar.

-Something about the five.

-Reaction to the vampires in Saradush.

-In Amekthan , there is this soldier who summon beast so his soldier can train.

-Tiefling encounter in WK level 4 (in addition to Aesgareth).

I'll have to see if I can make the WK interjections to appear both in SoA and ToB. I think in many mods they just appear in ToB.

Guest Varel1

3 possible additions:

In Amekthan - the guy who asks for the return of his daughter's soul;

- the reunion with Saemon Havarion.

In WK - the choices at the end concerning the demon and the knights.

Been a while since I played ToB myself, but I'm just throwing in ideas and you fish out the good ones (if any) :cool:

- The quest to prove what'shisname's innosence in saradush (lots of possibilities)

- Random encounters in Saradush (refering to shelter for the elves, dwarves, dead father, the girl who offers you to sleep with her, a way to get inside the castle, etc.)

- Yaga's mommy

- Balthazar

- Something about the five like "oh noes! dragons!" or "oh noes! more drow!", but maybe not in those exact words ;)

- I -think- (not sure) that the standard romance NPC's also say something right before departing to the Throne of Bhaal area (after defeating the Ravager).

- I know a lot of people who use ascension, would be cool if she were to say anything during one of those dialogues (not something elaborate, just a line or two). People would need to have ascension for this though, so not very high priority.

Guest Guest

One of the most important ones i think is the wrath dialoge. don't know what you would do with it but it is one of the most romance influeced interjections ive seen.

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll have to dig these guys up. :cool:

One of the most important ones i think is the wrath dialoge. don't know what you would do with it but it is one of the most romance influeced interjections ive seen.

Embarrassing as it is, I'm drawing a blank here. ToB & wrath? ;)

I think the guest meant the wraith impersonating Gorion at the ruined temple en route to the Marching Mountains.

Ah, actually the master wraith was among the first things I wrote for Amber when I begun to work with her. So it's bee ready for a while. :cool:

Guest Guest

In Amekthan , there is this soldier who summon beast so his soldier can train...you could add something there : like they will see amber and target her for practice...tough Im not sure but i think it will end in a battle that encounter anyway....

Just an idea :cool:

Guest Guest

How about Melissan :D and both the Bhaal Spawn that you gonna fight...oh what about that weirdo lady that you gonna free in the dungeon of Fire Giant ?

There is also the Oasis.....and The elfes who need a shelter....and that quest with that Noble lady and that thief merchand and the wizard..... :D

Archived