Boring Coran

Guest David Nowlin

Guest David Nowlin

I've been doing the Coran romance and I think I somehow accidentally missed or skipped a huge portion of it. I checked the walkthrough and it looks like I jumped right from LT5 to LT17. Why did Coran get bored and how do I avoid that?

Also... on an unrelated note, I tried to start this topic using firefox and three times I just got a blank screen. Finally opened up IE and got it to work and then I logged in (cause apparently it doesn't log me in automatically in IE) and tried to start another new topic about the firefox problem and I got another blank screen. Are you guys still having trouble with the forums?

(btw, congrats on getting them back up and running again)

Definitely still trouble with the forums - we are not even sure they are supposed to be active yet. My best advice is to wait to post anything you really, really want to have not potentially disappear randomly until the main site says "ok, back online" or CamDawg does an RSS feed to say "we are back 100%". Currently, some folks' permissions are strange, the dev wikki is still down, and there are reoprts of some folks not being able to access different sections under different browsers. Some of this may just be folks not refreshing their cache, but... better to be safe than sorry.

For Coran, listen to berelinde - Coran is chaotic. And very easily bored. And chaotic. Did you see that waitress? Hmmm, what were you... oh. Yes, <CHARNAME>, now that you have played hard to get, I might pay you some more att... whoa! Short Skirt, on the right, coming up! So, how YOU doin'?

For Coran, listen to berelinde - Coran is chaotic. And very easily bored. And chaotic. Did you see that waitress? Hmmm, what were you... oh. Yes, <CHARNAME>, now that you have played hard to get, I might pay you some more att... whoa! Short Skirt, on the right, coming up! So, how YOU doin'?

Sounds like the Coran we all know and love. :cool:

Archived