Problem installing BG1NPC on Tutu v4

Ascension64

From http://www.shsforums.net/index.php?showtopic=34170.

Urgh! I cannot install BG1 Npc Project on tutu v4! Sigh! Sorry for the OT but this it the error which occurs:

ERROR: Failure("resource [FW2304.ARE] not found for 'COPY'")

Can you help me?

That is the Temple in Friendly Arm where Gellana Mirrorshade is. If you don't have that in your game, something is very wrong, or something went wrong with the Tutu conversion.

Can you check with Near Infinity or DLTCEP that you have either FW2304.ARE or AR2304.ARE in your Tutu game, or if not, in your BG1 game?

I don't think BG1 NPC actually does anything with that area, so you could try opening BG1NPC\lib\tutu_area_script_assign.tph and put a // before the line with ~FW2304.ARE~ ~override~ to comment it out, but if you don't have that area there might be other errors.

That is the Temple in Friendly Arm where Gellana Mirrorshade is. If you don't have that in your game, something is very wrong, or something went wrong with the Tutu conversion.

Can you check with Near Infinity or DLTCEP that you have either FW2304.ARE or AR2304.ARE in your Tutu game, or if not, in your BG1 game?

I don't think BG1 NPC actually does anything with that area, so you could try opening BG1NPC\lib\tutu_area_script_assign.tph and put a // before the line with ~FW2304.ARE~ ~override~ to comment it out, but if you don't have that area there might be other errors.

Can i just try to re-install BG1? I don't know what Near Infinity or DLTCEP are... :whistling:

Can i just try to re-install BG1? I don't know what Near Infinity or DLTCEP are...
If you do, make sure you do a custom, full install of BG1 (and BG2). That is very important for Tutu.

Near Infinity and DLTCEP are editors you can use to look at game resources.

Archived