Help!

Guest Dan0uge

Guest Dan0uge

hey i installed BG2_tweaks but i i want to uninstall it so that i can install it again because i screwed up in the installation :cool: .....what do i do? ;)

ok well i found the answer myself....so i dunno ......um......have a nice day? ???

Can someone please tell me how to uninstall this program? Im having the same issue.

Its really aggrivating how the program will say "please run setup-bg1tweaks.exe, found in your game folder, to reinstall, uninstall or otherwise change components" and how there is seemingly no way to do so from running setup-bg1tweaks.exe.

Please help. Thanks!

There is a distributable "bg2-tweaks.exe' that contains the program. that one, if you run it again, will try to unpack the mod again instead of running weidu.

Instead, find your game folder (perhaps "c:\Program Files\Black Isle\BGII - SoA\"), and look in there. There will probably be a file named "setup-bg2_tweaks.tp2" and another file named "setup-bg2_tweaks.exe".

Run "setup-bg2_tweaks.exe".

It should load up weidu and ask you about things you want to change, including an option to uninstall.

If you do not see those files, make sure you did not install with Vista's UAC on and then turn it off... that would be Bad.

Archived