A Couple of Additions

Blucher

Two fun things I've been playing with lately:

1) Ranged Healing Spells. I used to always rely on the Rod of Resurrection and Greater Restoration for in-combat healing and only memorized healing spells (if any) to reduce downtime after combat. Giving all the healing spells range beyond touch makes them really useful again (and powerful).

2) Friendly AoE Spells. I made all the AoE spells no longer do damage to the caster and his party, just like Horrid Wilting and a few others. It's nice being able to use Fireball again. :cool:

Both of these changes are cheating, no doubt, but I'm finding them to be a fun change. I think they would be a nice addition to the tweak pack.

1) Ranged Healing Spells. I used to always rely on the Rod of Resurrection and Greater Restoration for in-combat healing and only memorized healing spells (if any) to reduce downtime after combat. Giving all the healing spells range beyond touch makes them really useful again (and powerful).
That component could also have alternative options, like level increasing healing strength(at touch distance), for example:

Cure Minor Wounds(5) +1/2 per level.

Cure Medium Wounds(10) +1 per level.

Cure Serious Wounds(15) +2 per level.

Cure Critical Wounds(25) +4 per level.

Archived