My next BG2 runthrough

I played and very much enjoyed the female encounters in RE so I'm planning on seeing what life is like for the fellas.

Currant install is just Ascension and some UB content I've not tried out yet:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension v1.41 (requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB)

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations

My PC was planning on romancing Viconia, so I was also considering adding Jcompton's Flirtpack (for extra filth! - and I've not tried it before), the Edwin romance (for the new Edwina banters, Eddy's nicer epilogue and a different TN Viconia epilogue that comes bundled with it). Assassinations also caught my eye, given that this will be a more evil runthrough since my PC will want to try nailing Bodhi. :D

Any foreseeable issues? (I'm wondering about the NPC portrait restorations as I know RE's Coran component restores his also).

Cheers folks!

Edwin Romance also has some content for the male PC( a few friendship banters, when Edwin becomes Edwina), but people still report difficulties from time to time. If you were able to complete the romance, though, you'll probably be all right.

I can't vouch for Ascension or UB - I know there're some technical problems with both right now, so it's your risk. Portrait restorations should work, though.

Assassinations and Flirt Pack are all right, but install Flirt Pack last(or, if you install BG2 Tweaks, before Tweaks).

Good luck, and have fun with your game.

Last I remember (and this quite possibly may have changed), the Restored Minor Dialogs portion of UB broke one of the game areas, so you might want to uninstall that.

This component crashes the game, if G3 Fixpack is installed. Otherwise it's harmless, as I recall.

Archived