Improved Invisibility

I tried the readme but there was nothing specific, aslo did try to run a search but there are soo many results for improved invisibility..

Improved Invisibility – readme says "no saving throws bonus", did the original version ever added these bonuses ? (Didn't seemed so), if yes, tell me : what u did to remove them ??

I don't know if Fik Pack restored them or if they already were there, they would make this spell overpowered imo.

I'll ask there, this interests me, anyway going from 4 to none is excessive, leave at +2 bonuses, had be good if we could sort out the mind affecting stuff from the reflexes stuff.

Did you guys actually managed to fix the improved inv. spell to have 4 bonus on saves (saves that will end if the inv. is taken out?) successfuly?

Did you guys actually managed to fix the improved inv. spell to have 4 bonus on saves (saves that will end if the inv. is taken out?) successfuly?

Yes.

The only improved invisibility that grants a saving throw bonus in the unmodded game is Mass Invisibility, but all of the others mention a saving throw bonus in the spell description.

Hey Nythrun thanks for all your work around here, specially as of late :D

It appears the save bonuses remain until their timed duration expires (or dispelled) and as such do not wear off when the invisibility is taken out (per True Seeing or similar)

Not that I want a fix if that is case, since this probably doesn't have any (simple) solution :D

Archived