Ployer not appearing in Jaheira Cursed quest

ericp07

Hello,

Following the Jaheira Cursed quest, I've taken my party to his hide-out to fight him, but when they enter the house, it's unoccupied. This has never happened before, and I'm not sure why. How can I troubleshoot and hopefully solve this, so I can take out Ployer, then the black and green robed guys, and complete the quest?

TIA for any help!

Eric

(whose Hinaeariel NPC mod is on indefinite hold while he gets his life in order)

Did you try talking to Bernard at the Copper Coronet?

I did, to ask him about the person I was supposed to ask about, and Bernard said the person had passed away. That part worked normally. Before talking to Bernard, I went to the Council of Six building in the Gov't District, and talked to Corneil, but he was most unfriendly and unhelpful. From the Copper Coronet, I went straight to Ployer's place. I didn't save the game after entering, thinking it best to go back to the auto-save where the party is about to enter the house and perform a fix, if there is one, before continuing.

The other BioWare characters in the party are Yoshimo and Viconia, and I have Chloe and Kivan mod NPCs as well. Main character is a female Kensai/Mage.

Thanks,

Eric

Cleared slaver compound and freed slaves, then talked to Bernard again. He gave the same dialog as when we first approached him after Jaheira had been cursed, so I asked him the same question and got the same answer. Also talked to Hendak, to complete the slaver quest (but I have a feeling it's not over yet with the slavers...). Returned to Ployer's place, and again he was missing. Shrugged and proceeded on to another mod quest (involving characters met in Copper Coronet, searching for a treasure chest).

Still no clue as to how to make Ployer appear. I've already persuaded the mages he hired to turn on him, but they don't show up at his place, either.

Please help! :D

Thanks,

Eric

Archived