Leomar

One gamer reports the following:

- I said to Jenkal: "Here smells after kobolds"

- Jenkal used a invisibility potion and backstabbes me

- After that he completly vanishs

- He is not there anymore and I don't know what happens

In your readme I found the following under version history v5:

Jenkal added to the "improved miscellaneous encounters" list

But in this list exists non entry about Jenkal. Taimon said, it could be that Jenkal shows up again later?

Can you explain, what for changes you have made with Jenkal?

Greetings Leomar

Taimon's right, he'll show up again later (with the ogre mage in Firewine Bridge, if he's not dead already; and with the ogre mage in the sewers, iirc).

Thanks for your answer.

I suggest a message for Jenkal, because some gamers think that a bug is happend, when Jenkal vanishs. Like a short sentance "I'll be back" or something. In addition it would be nice if you can add Jenkal to the "Improved Miscellaneous Encounters" list.

Greetings Leomar

Taimon's right, he'll show up again later (with the ogre mage in Firewine Bridge, if he's not dead already; and with the ogre mage in the sewers, iirc).

Thanks for your answer.

I suggest a message for Jenkal, because some gamers think that a bug is happend, when Jenkal vanishs. Like a short sentance "I'll be back" or something. In addition it would be nice if you can add Jenkal to the "Improved Miscellaneous Encounters" list.

Greetings Leomar

It should be in the readme, sure. I'm not much inclined to add a message - it doesn't seem particularly in character, and I don't think "anticipating things people think are bugs but aren't" is a good idea! :D

Greetings Leomar

It should be in the readme, sure. I'm not much inclined to add a message - it doesn't seem particularly in character, and I don't think "anticipating things people think are bugs but aren't" is a good idea! :D

All right. I can understand you.

I'll let it the gamers know.

Greetings Leomar

Archived