Current significant bugs

DavidW

Until I release the next version (in a few days, hopefully; but I'm going on holiday quite soon):

1) There is a serious problem if you install both Improved Bodhi and Ascension AI (Bodhi becomes unkillable). Workaround: replace the file override/finbodh.cre with the file ascension/cre/copy/finbodh.cre.

2) If you have Improved Abazigal's Enclave installed, the monk in the kuo-toa lair shouldn't have any rope on him, but he does. Workaround: leave the rope on his body.

I just came up against the unkillable Bodhi but when I tried the workaround deleting the finbodh.cre from override the game just stalled when Irenicus tried to summon her. Had to Alt-F4, am I missing something here?

Edit: yeah I figured I needed to replace the missing finbodh.cre with another from the backup folder or something

I just came up against the unkillable Bodhi but when I tried the workaround deleting the finbodh.cre from override the game just stalled when Irenicus tried to summon her. Had to Alt-F4, am I missing something here?

Yes, my mistake (that's what I get writing fix instructions in a hurry, sorry). Revised instructions now present.

Archived