Just a question, for my laziness

Icendoan

Right, so, I want to copy a huge amount of items cause I can't patch well enough yet from my file to the override.

Could I, to save typing it all, simply put something like

COPY ~MyMod/Items/*.itm~ ~override~

And would it have the file's respective names? It would save me one hell of a lot of time.

Icen

EDIT: So, I lied. Ah well. Completely unrelated question, but are BG2 Items without any amazing effects viable in PS:T?

You could easily do this

COPY ~MyMod/Items~ ~override~

and all the item file names would be the same.

As for the actual item names, you'd probably still have to do that the long way.

And would it have the file's respective names? It would save me one hell of a lot of time.
If the item names/descriptions are already in the game, you can hardcode those references in the .itm files and get away with it as berelinde says. If not, you could probably use ACTION_FOR_EACH (or ACTION_BASH_FOR), COPY and SAY in some sort of odd loop if you want to avoid typing it all out.
Completely unrelated question, but are BG2 Items without any amazing effects viable in PS:T?
No - the headers are different lengths (0x72 vs. 0x100 or something). You would have to convert them from ITM v1 to v1.1 format, then worry about whether your effects would exist or do the same thing.

Archived