problem with "Spell: Remove Spell [172]"

deratiseur

hello :D

i work actually on a really rp kits pack, and i try to make a cleric kit who haven't access to heal and restore spells.

But the "Spell: Remove Spell [172]" seems doesn't working :D

I put it on a spell "innate", with target "self", and i use the effect 172 with parameters "pre-target" "permanent after death" and the numbers of the spell i want to remove from the spell book

I make 7 extended header

on first header, required level 1, i remove SPPR103

on second header, required lvl 3, i remove SPPR103, SPPPR212

on 3th header, required lvl 5, i remove SPPR103, SPPPR212, 307, 308, 315, 317

etc.....

I put this spell on my clab, and make it apply each lvl.

At the creation of the caractere, he don't have the spell "Cure Light Wounds", so something works.

But hen he gain a level, no more spells are removed, and he regain "Cure Light Wounds"

Please, who can help me ? i have tried many things, i don't find one to definitively remove these spells from the cleric spell book of my kit :p

At the creation of the caractere, he don't have the spell "Cure Light Wounds", so something works.

But hen he gain a level, no more spells are removed, and he regain "Cure Light Wounds"

This is true - it looks like the way you have it set up, he will gain them back at level 2, lose them again at level 3, gain them back at level 4 and so on.

You might look at how Divine Remix handles this (by custom 2da files I think).

Thanks for your quick answer :D

I've ever take a look of Divine remix. It change and patch many files, and have a uncompatibilty with some mods.

In the last way i will do this (if i can, because i don't understand very complicated modding commands), but if i can, i prefer avoid this and make a simple, easy-to-use kit.

hello :D

i work actually on a really rp kits pack, and i try to make a cleric kit who haven't access to heal and restore spells.

But the "Spell: Remove Spell [172]" seems doesn't working :D

I put it on a spell "innate", with target "self", and i use the effect 172 with parameters "pre-target" "permanent after death" and the numbers of the spell i want to remove from the spell book

I make 7 extended header

on first header, required level 1, i remove SPPR103

on second header, required lvl 3, i remove SPPR103, SPPPR212

on 3th header, required lvl 5, i remove SPPR103, SPPPR212, 307, 308, 315, 317

etc.....

I put this spell on my clab, and make it apply each lvl.

Try putting all of the spells you want to disallow on the level 1 header and get rid of the other headers. I think once you hit level 3, you will only get the effect of the level 3 header (and so on), but at each level-up the game will try to refresh your spellbook to what it thinks it should be - the default cleric list.

Try putting all of the spells you want to disallow on the level 1 header and get rid of the other headers.

Thanks for the idea. I've tried this. It doesn't work :-/

I think once you hit level 3, you will only get the effect of the level 3 header (and so on), but at each level-up the game will try to refresh your spellbook to what it thinks it should be - the default cleric list.

yes, the spells are refreched on each lvl up. This is why i have to apply the "disallow spells" on each lvl on my clab, i think.

Archived