I can has CLUA?

Guest -Anonymous-

Guest -Anonymous-

Okay, little backstory here. My current SOA game, I started by CLUAing in Booter, the Shadow Thief torture gnome. He did fine, but when he died I replaced him with Mazzy.

Now, Mazzy just got turned to stone by a Beholder in Ust'Natha, and I don't feel motivated to unstone her (especially seeing as how she's in my TOB only game right now anyway). So this brings us to my CLUA question.

When you leave Ust'Natha for the first time in Drow Glamour (to rescue Phaere), you are set upon by a group of hunters including an Ogre named Boz. Can Boz gain experience points and level up? If so I want his CLUA code. If not, can I please have the CLUA of some monster in the game that can gain XP and level (other than the Githyanki; been there, done that).

Okay, little backstory here. My current SOA game, I started by CLUAing in Booter, the Shadow Thief torture gnome. He did fine, but when he died I replaced him with Mazzy.

Now, Mazzy just got turned to stone by a Beholder in Ust'Natha, and I don't feel motivated to unstone her (especially seeing as how she's in my TOB only game right now anyway). So this brings us to my CLUA question.

When you leave Ust'Natha for the first time in Drow Glamour (to rescue Phaere), you are set upon by a group of hunters including an Ogre named Boz. Can Boz gain experience points and level up? If so I want his CLUA code. If not, can I please have the CLUA of some monster in the game that can gain XP and level (other than the Githyanki; been there, done that).

This forum is mainly for questions about the Angelo NPC mod (in which "Sawara" and "Ginpachi" are characters, the reason the previous question was asked here); someone could probably help you over on the "general" forums.

Although, I hope it wouldn't be immodest to suggest that Angelo would be more fun to have in a party than Boz the ogre :)

Archived