Progress Halted

Guest Mimic

Guest Mimic

So, I seem to have another problem. I am asking here because this is the only mod that I have installed.

Seems that the progress of my game has completely stopped. I get back from Candlekeep and have been waiting to be arrested, went to see the Duke, who is nowhere to be found, tried to find Scar, blah, blah and nothing happens.

Does anyone have any suggestions or has anyone seen this happen before? Thanks!

To be arrested by who? Tehtoril arrests you in the "highest" level of candlekeep. Any Flaming Fist Merc should arrest you when you enter the Gate again... Or just trod into their HQ, where you should be automatticly arrested, or go somewhere near the Iron Throne building...

I have abselutly no idea how the BG1NPC project can really destroy the game...

Guest Mimic
To be arrested by who? Tehtoril arrests you in the "highest" level of candlekeep. Any Flaming Fist Merc should arrest you when you enter the Gate again... Or just trod into their HQ, where you should be automatticly arrested, or go somewhere near the Iron Throne building...

I have abselutly no idea how the BG1NPC project can really destroy the game...

I was arrested at Candlekeep, have returned to BG and have not been arrested by the FF. I have spoken to several FF members, gone to the Iron Throne HQ, the FF HQ and still nothing.

Since you're playing BG1 NPC, you have at least another mod, BG1Tutu/Easy Tutu or BGT. Which one do you have? Which version, which patch, ... They are most likely to "destroy" the game in such a way, which seems rather far from typical BG1 NPC modifications.

Guest Mimic
Since you're playing BG1 NPC, you have at least another mod, BG1Tutu/Easy Tutu or BGT. Which one do you have? Which version, which patch, ... They are most likely to "destroy" the game in such a way, which seems rather far from typical BG1 NPC modifications.

ToB Patch, Easy TuTu, BG1 NPC v16. I think the problem lies in the journal entry. It is saying that I did something that I did not.

Guest Mimic
What is it saying? Maybe we can trace the variables that didn't get set.

It is probably very minor, but instead of placing the need to travel back to Baldur's Gate once Candlekeep 2 is complete, it places it in my completed section before I leave CK. Nothing triggers after that. No Tomeko, no Flaming Fist, nothing

Archived