Cooperative Modding?

ericp07

Hello,

Is there a precedent for (I hope it's not in poor taste to ask) cooperative modding? Even as I ask, I recall having seen some mods that were done by more than one person, so this might be moot. Still, I'd like to know how folks feel about the idea, and then ask specifically if anyone would be willing to review the files I've assembled for my NPC mod and give me corrections/suggestions for more efficient coding and whatnot. I've already received valuable feedback and assistance from several kind folks here (who will all receive credit, of course, when the mod gets a ReadMe file), and rather than post code in the forums, it might work better to do an e-mail exchange.

I'm not looking to get someone else to do my work, but it would be helpful to get another pair of eyes (if not more) on what I've done...especially as I can't find the reason why the mod no longer installs.

What say you? :)

Thanks,

Eric

I am doing coop modding with Zyraen over at SHS with the Silmarillion partial conversion.

Icen

Jeez, that reminds me...I was to do Turin's dialog, and I've read his story in Silmarillion, but I haven't had any inspiration on what to write. Of course, Turin's a man of few words, for the most part, but still...

Thanks,

Eric

Archived