Bug with Yuan-Ti initiate robes

Guest Abythyth

Guest Abythyth

I don't know if this is at all related to IWD2 NPC, but for some reason when I put on the initiate robes the Yuan-Ti in the temple are all hostile. I've played through before and didn't have this problem. My party is PC (Elven Rogue), Diriel, Rizdaer, Prachi, Peony, and Salomeya. I could just fight my way through, but I'd miss out on story and XP, not to mention any comments from the NPC's.

If you have any ideas, thanks. I'm really enjoying the mod so far. :)

No, it shouldn't. The only restriction on that temple is with Nord, and I give him a custom robe. Are you sure everyone wears the robes?

I too have had this problem, and I did/do have Nord in my party.

Is the custom robe to be found among the initiates that you take the robes from?

C.R.

Guest LimLim

I've encountered this problem too, playing second time. It looks like it's connected with having Peony in party. At the first play I had no problems with disguise (with Nord & no Peony) and now guards are hostile unless I remove gnome from my party.

And it really pains me to do so. :)

Oh, now that you mentioned it... I guess that would be some issue of preventing her avatar from changing when you put the robe on her. I don't think I can fix it.

Maybe you can reinstall the mod using a dwarven avatar, go through this section, then reinstall it again with the elven of halfling one, and then ask her to morph back via PID. It's a crude way, but it might work.

Guest LimLim

Thanks for fast response, but actually (and thankfully :D ) I just found pretty simple workaround: all one needs to do is to save upon entering the temple before encountering anyone, and then manually set variable '6051_WEARING_ROBES' to 6.

BTW, great mod :)

Run Icewind Dale II's configuration utility to enable the cheat console.

In the game, press CTRL + TAB display the console.

Enable in-game cheat keys ctrlaltdelete:enablecheatkeys()

Then do the code:

ctrlaltdelete:SetGlobal("6051_WEARING_ROBES","GLOBAL",6)

or use Dale Keeper to do it.

Archived