Anomen's Test

Guest jeohni

Guest jeohni

OK I started the playhouse quest and went into the sewers to look for Haer Dalis, and right before I descended into the sewers I noticed Terl right there, but I didn't see him until it was too late. I think he might have been walking toward me. So I went into the sewers and into Mekrath's house and he followed me all the way in but now he won't talk. He just stands there and follows us around. The first time I tried to talk to him he said he was looking for Anomen and could I please send Anomen to see him. After that, no matter how many times I re-load my game or go to different areas he won't say anything. He just says "Terl has nothing to say to you". A few times he even multiplied so there were 2 Terls. Is he trying to call Anomen to his knighthood test and now I've muffed it? cuz I already did the Moira quest and advised Anomen not to take revenge, so he should be summoned for his test soon.

I tried playing around with variables and got Anomen to his test but then he told me that I'd declared love for him at Saerk's house, and I never did! We didnt' even go to Saerk's house! I want to get Anomen's romance going, but I don't actually want to end up in love with him cuz I'm planning to romance Soulefein. Help! Should I just keep going and hope that Terl eventually talks?

Sounds like something serious has gone wrong and he may not talk, but you can try to talk to him with Anomen directly, according to conversation parameters, that should do the job.

As far as I can tell, Terl is only meant to inform you that Moira was murdered and to send to Saerk's house... so you should have gone there at some point if you'd done the Moira quest already and Terl shouldn't be turning up at all. I might be reading this wrong and Terl turns up again, but it looks like you've fast forwarded things to far beyond where you were.

Do you have the original savegame? If so (and assuming no more comprehensive advice comes forth) see if you can use the console to set this: SetGlobalTimer("AnomenHome","GLOBAL",TWO_DAYS)

Archived