Version 8 released

DavidW

I don't know if I have already write it, but we find a mistake in english.tra during the french translation of your mod:

@92=~All ToB priests who can cast 9th-level spells get HLAs~

@98=~All SoA priests who can cast 9th-level spells get HLAs~

Isn't it 7th-level spells for priests?

I don't know if I have already write it, but we find a mistake in english.tra during the french translation of your mod:

@92=~All ToB priests who can cast 9th-level spells get HLAs~

@98=~All SoA priests who can cast 9th-level spells get HLAs~

Isn't it 7th-level spells for priests?

It is; thanks, I'll try to remember to fix this when I get around to a new SCSII release.

setup-scsII.tp2, L:2065 - the bail message for ImpIllas is nonsense (should be @3309)

setup-scsII.tp2, L:2085 - the bail message for ImpYaga is nonsense (should be @3310)

being slow, sorry: what does this mean?

When the components fail to install, you get a message "SKIPPING: blah blah\n\tImproved Melissan" for the Improved Illasera component and a "SKIPPING: blah blah\n\tPoint" message for Improved Yaga-Shura (the other ones that bail have the correct "You already have the non-Ascension version" or whatever that REQUIRE_PRED message is for the tougher Five components).

The REQUIRE_* predicates are using TRA @3209 and @3210 instead of 3309 and 3310.

When the components fail to install, you get a message "SKIPPING: blah blah\n\tImproved Melissan" for the Improved Illasera component and a "SKIPPING: blah blah\n\tPoint" message for Improved Yaga-Shura (the other ones that bail have the correct "You already have the non-Ascension version" or whatever that REQUIRE_PRED message is for the tougher Five components).

The REQUIRE_* predicates are using TRA @3209 and @3210 instead of 3309 and 3310.

Oops. Thanks.

nothing pressing, just a heads up.

the pre-rescue viconia fighters have a tendency to run into the jail (trying to get out of melee to use bows?). sometimes vic won't recognize they're dead if you kill them in there... assuming it's daytime and the door is unlocked.

====

i am ignorant of the mystical ways of weidu. would you mind giving me the know-how to do two things? i tried altering various files in the genai folder but got errors during install. thanks! if it's anything more complicated than inserting or deleting lines of text like "Wait(5)", no problem.

1. a 5 second delay after the AI does that dw#thinv spell

2. remove the attack-weakest-target priority from melee AI

Archived