Wheels of prophecy

Guest Shagar

This is indeed great news! I really look forward to try out this mod! It can finally give ToB the same quality of SoA in story and rp options!

I wouldn't go that far! Ultimately, ToB is much simpler and more linear than SoA - it's just a different sort of game. But it might make some difference.

Nice spoiler there. Hadn't played ToB before. Maybe I'm the only one?

From the readme:

It always bothered me that Melissan was so damn obvious. The fact that - duh - she was going to betray you got in the way of the genuinely surprising fact that she was trying to become a god, not to resurrect Bhaal.

Nice spoiler there. Hadn't played ToB before. Maybe I'm the only one?

From the readme:

It always bothered me that Melissan was so damn obvious. The fact that - duh - she was going to betray you got in the way of the genuinely surprising fact that she was trying to become a god, not to resurrect Bhaal.

I'm afraid I'm assuming that anyone considering installing an amateur fan-made modification to the plot of a game has probably played the original game.

I'm afraid I'm assuming that anyone considering installing an amateur fan-made modification to the plot of a game has probably played the original game.

For some reason, it is 'generally assumed' that you can spoil everything, save who the end boss in ToB is. Unless you wish to flame Domi for spoiling Irenicus' race in Kivan&Deheriana.

Archived