Can No Longer Create Total Party?

Guest Sparhawk42

Guest Sparhawk42

Greetings all. I just installed the Fixpack followed by the Tweak pack and wish to start a new game but this time I want to create my party. I go into the game, click connect, set it to serial, create game, enter a session and player name, and then when I hit either New Game or Load Game the background music stops, the button depresses and clicks, but the screen doesn't change it just sits there. I'm truly frustrated. I've played through BG2 once with more than one created character, so I've done this before but this is the first time I've done it after installing the Fixpack and Tweak pack. Is there something about the packs that disables multiplayer? Please, any help would be much appreciated. :fish:

Did you remember to click the check box for each character you created in multplayer before clicking "Done"?

When I've created multiple characters in multi-player mode and have forgotten to click the box for each character, it behaves like you describe.

Frustrating but not due to either Fixpack or Tweaks as those are always installed in my games, and I have been able to create characters in the multi-player mode and move them into single-player game mode.

John

Archived