Problems Installing

Guest Lind

Hello,

I am having some trouble installing the mod. It extracts or at least seems to extract fine. However, once it attempts to install with weidu it simply gets stuck trying to update the version of weidu that the other mods have(206). Any ideas as to how I can solve that problem?

Hello,

I am having some trouble installing the mod. It extracts or at least seems to extract fine. However, once it attempts to install with weidu it simply gets stuck trying to update the version of weidu that the other mods have(206). Any ideas as to how I can solve that problem?

Its weird now I seem to have managed to update weidu but then it asks if I want to install v6 instead of v7...

Guest Liriodendron

I had a similar problem, when it was stuck in a permanent Weidu-update loop. While the loop was running I noticed it said, "This is an unstable version. Only continue if you are sure of what you are doing." I don't have any other crossmod installed, this is a clean install. I eventually have to x out the little black window.

If there is a file called setup-bg2crossmod.bat, delete it. Older versions required that file to autoupdate, but newer ones do not, and actually cause the problem you describe.

If that doesn't work, you can rename a copy of the newest weidu.exe setup-bg2crossmod.exe and replace the existing one with it.

Archived