Quick question

Elegost

This is just a couple of questions about the Sarah romance for anyone that knows about them as not sure if they've been asked before or not as have checked most of the threads, but haven't seen them. If they have been asked before I apologize for not looking thoroughly enough and if they haven't well here goes. I was just wondering if you need to take Imoen along for the romance to work properly or if you can just skip taking her along in the party. As I prefer not to have to rush to Spellhold just to pick her up if I can possibly avoid it.

Next question is if you do have to bring Imoen along does rushing to Spellhold interfere in anyway with the romance? As is there anything you should see/do before moving to that chapter? Anyway thank you for taking the time to read this and looking forward to trying out the Sarah mod.

This is just a couple of questions about the Sarah romance for anyone that knows about them as not sure if they've been asked before or not as have checked most of the threads, but haven't seen them. If they have been asked before I apologize for not looking thoroughly enough and if they haven't well here goes. I was just wondering if you need to take Imoen along for the romance to work properly or if you can just skip taking her along in the party. As I prefer not to have to rush to Spellhold just to pick her up if I can possibly avoid it.

Next question is if you do have to bring Imoen along does rushing to Spellhold interfere in anyway with the romance? As is there anything you should see/do before moving to that chapter? Anyway thank you for taking the time to read this and looking forward to trying out the Sarah mod.

Hi. :fish: The questions you asked actually have not really been asked yet, but they are sort of spoiler questions so here's a warning!

SPOILERS!

Sarah's romance is independent of the Spellhold question, though she will have stuff to say about it. There are a few talks in the romance where Sarah hints that you should be in a forested area at night and rest to have them. She will have her own quest as well, and once it starts (you'll know), you are only given so much time.

Archived