Extending game scripts ...

[bG1NPC/Phase3/XAROM/baf/X#XAROM.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 63 column 1-20

Near Text: )

[HaveSpellParty] not found in TRIGGER.IDS

[bG1NPC/Phase3/XAROM/baf/X#XAROM.BAF] ERROR at line 63 column 1-20

Near Text: )

Parsing.Parse_error

ERROR: parsing [bG1NPC/Phase3/XAROM/baf/X#XAROM.BAF]: Parsing.Parse_error

I get this error on reinstallation. I got it the first time too. Perhaps this has something to do with it? I reinstalled it because my game was crashing repeatedly when in went into a certain area.

Hmmm... sounds like an oddity with your trigger.ids file. Could you please let us know

a. Tutu, BGT, or EasyTutu?

b. version of BG1 NPC?

c. version of BG2 (SoA or ToB)?

d. contents of the file "weidu.log"?

e. from your game override file, a copy of the file "trigger.ids"?

a. Tutu, BGT, or EasyTutu?

b. version of BG1 NPC?

c. version of BG2 (SoA or ToB)?

d. contents of the file "weidu.log"?

e. from your game override file, a copy of the file "trigger.ids"?

Easy Tutu

v 16

soa

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #2 // Restored BG1 Loadscreens

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #4 // Totemic Druid Spirit Summons are Balanced

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #5 // BG1 Summoning Spells

~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #7 // Walking Speeds

~SETUP-BBSCARDR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of Item BBSCARDR - Scimitar of the Arch-Druid

~SETUP-BBSCCS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of Item BBSCCS1, BBSCCS2, BBSCCS3, BBSCCS4, BBSCCS5, BBSCCS6, BBSCCS7, BBSCCS8, BBSCCS9 - Scroll Case

~SETUP-BBQUIVB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of Item BBQUIVB1, BBQUIVB2, BBQUIVB3, BBQUIVB4, BBQUIVB5, BBQUIVB6, BBQUIVB7, BBQUIVB8, BBQUIVB9 - Bolt Quiver

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Mysterious Vial

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Additional Elminster Encounter

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // Angelo Notices Shar-teel

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Finishable Kagain Caravan Quest

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // Coran and the Wyverns

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Kivan and Tazok

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Branwen and Tranzig

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Safana the Flirt

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Appropriate Albert and Rufie Reward

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Place Entar Silvershield in His Home

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // Flaming Fist Mercenary Reinforcements

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Audio Restorations

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Area Corrections and Restorations

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Permanent Corpses

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // Elven Charm and Sleep Racial Resistance

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Original Saga Music Playlist Corrections

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #27 // Sarevok's Diary Corrections

~SETUP-BBQUIVC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of Item BBQUIVC1, BBQUIVC2, BBQUIVC3, BBQUIVC4, BBQUIVC5, BBQUIVC6, BBQUIVC7, BBQUIVC8, BBQUIVC9 - Ammunition Belt

~SETUP-BBBKBG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of Item BBBKBG1, BBBKBG2, BBBKBG3, BBBKBG4, BBBKBG5, BBBKBG6, BBBKBG7, BBBKBG8, BBBKBG9 - Book Bag

// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v16

// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v16

// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #2 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Edwin his BG2 portrait.: v16

// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #4 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Jaheira her BG2 portrait.: v16

// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #5 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Minsc his BG2 portrait.: v16

// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #6 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Viconia her BG2 portrait.: v16

// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #7 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's "Kivan and Deheriana Companions" portrait: v16

// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #8 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v16

// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #9 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content): v16

// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content): v16

// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #11 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content): v16

// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #12 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content): v16

// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #13 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content): v16

// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #14 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content): v16

// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #15 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v16

// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #16 // The BG1 NPC Project: NPCs can be sent to wait in an inn: v16

// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #17 // The BG1 NPC Project: Alora's Starting Location -> Alora Starts in the Hall of Wonders.: v16

// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #19 // The BG1 NPC Project: Eldoth's Starting Location -> Eldoth Starts in the Cloakwood Forest.: v16

// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #22 // The BG1 NPC Project: Quayle's Starting Location -> Quayle Starts at the Nashkel Carnival.: v16

// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #24 // The BG1 NPC Project: Tiax's Starting Location -> Tiax Starts in Beregost.: v16

// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #25 // Jason Compton's Accelerated Banter Script.: v16

// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #26 // The BG1 NPC Project: Make Shar-Teel Unkillable until In Party: v16

// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #27 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v16

// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #28 // The BG1 NPC Project: Cloakwood areas availability in Chapter One -> Open Cloakwood Lodge (first Cloakwood area only): v16

// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #30 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v16

// Recently Uninstalled: ~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v16

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v16

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v16

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #2 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Edwin his BG2 portrait.: v16

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #4 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Jaheira her BG2 portrait.: v16

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #5 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Minsc his BG2 portrait.: v16

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #6 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Viconia her BG2 portrait.: v16

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #7 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's "Kivan and Deheriana Companions" portrait: v16

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #8 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v16

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #9 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content): v16

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content): v16

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #11 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content): v16

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #12 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content): v16

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #13 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content): v16

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #14 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content): v16

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #15 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v16

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #16 // The BG1 NPC Project: NPCs can be sent to wait in an inn: v16

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #17 // The BG1 NPC Project: Alora's Starting Location -> Alora Starts in the Hall of Wonders.: v16

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #19 // The BG1 NPC Project: Eldoth's Starting Location -> Eldoth Starts in the Cloakwood Forest.: v16

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #22 // The BG1 NPC Project: Quayle's Starting Location -> Quayle Starts at the Nashkel Carnival.: v16

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #24 // The BG1 NPC Project: Tiax's Starting Location -> Tiax Starts in Beregost.: v16

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #25 // Jason Compton's Accelerated Banter Script.: v16

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #26 // The BG1 NPC Project: Make Shar-Teel Unkillable until In Party: v16

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #27 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v16

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #28 // The BG1 NPC Project: Cloakwood areas availability in Chapter One -> Open Cloakwood Lodge (first Cloakwood area only): v16

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #30 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v16

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v16

~BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK/BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Copy all portraits for use by player characters: v2

~BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK/BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Replace all NPC portraits (AMOK): v2

~BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK/BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Alternate Branwen portrait: BioWare edit by XVIII: v2

~BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK/BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Alternate Coran Portrait -> Alternate by Amok: v2

~BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK/BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Alternate Dynaheir Portrait -> Alternate #2 by Amok: v2

~BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK/BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Alternate Faldorn Portrait: by XVIII: v2

~BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK/BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK.TP2~ #0 #23 // Alternate Safana Portrait: BioWare edit by XVIII: v2

~BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK/BG1NPC_PORTRAIT_PACK.TP2~ #0 #27 // Alternate Viconia Portrait: BioWare edit by XVIII: v2

~BG1NPCMUSIC/BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack -> Install All Audio: v5

~CORANBGFRIEND/CORANBGFRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran's Extended BG Friendship Talks, v1, October 20, 2007: v2

~SETUP-BG1-EASE-V2.1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Higher (500 items) stacks for gems/missiles/potions/scrolls

~SETUP-BG1-EASE-V2.1.TP2~ #0 #1 // Bag of holding and improved Erdane store

~SETUP-BG1-EASE-V2.1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Higher stacks for normal missiles in stores

~SETUP-BG1-EASE-V2.1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved spell learning for bards and mages

~SETUP-BG1-EASE-V2.1.TP2~ #0 #6 // Happy dual-classing

~SETUP-BG1-EASE-V2.1.TP2~ #0 #10 // Xp level cap remover

~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Mini-Quests and Encounters Mod: 3

~SETUP-DISC255.TP2~ #0 #0 // Disc 255 Fix v2.0 (BG: TotSC)

~SETUP-BG1-EASE-V2.1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Higher (500 items) stacks for gems/missiles/potions/scrolls

As to the trigger.ids is there some way to upload the file here? If so, it is not obvious.

OK - I will investigate whether SoA has the entry in the trigger.ids, but I think we would have caught it much earlier as we tested on SoA based easyTutu as well as ToB based EasyTutu.

In your override folder (probably c:\BaldursGateTutu\override) is a file named "trigger.ids". It should have a line called

0x40DA HaveSpellParty(I:Spell*Spell)

in it. You can send it to cmorganbg at gmail dot com, if you like, or just peek into it and see if it includes that line.

It is also possible that the following components are causing some troubles, as it looks like they are designed for BG1, not EasyTutu:

plus they look like they have two versions installed on the same install.

I recommend uninstalling those and moving to the modern versions, found in BG2 Tweaks right here on G3.

I am not familiar with these, and would like to know what they are so i can see for myself:

~SETUP-BBQUIVC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of Item BBQUIVC1, BBQUIVC2, BBQUIVC3, BBQUIVC4, BBQUIVC5, BBQUIVC6, BBQUIVC7, BBQUIVC8, BBQUIVC9 - Ammunition Belt

~SETUP-BBBKBG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of Item BBBKBG1, BBBKBG2, BBBKBG3, BBBKBG4, BBBKBG5, BBBKBG6, BBBKBG7, BBBKBG8, BBBKBG9 - Book Bag

~SETUP-BBSCARDR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of Item BBSCARDR - Scimitar of the Arch-Druid

~SETUP-BBSCCS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of Item BBSCCS1, BBSCCS2, BBSCCS3, BBSCCS4, BBSCCS5, BBSCCS6, BBSCCS7, BBSCCS8, BBSCCS9 - Scroll Case

~SETUP-BBQUIVB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of Item BBQUIVB1, BBQUIVB2, BBQUIVB3, BBQUIVB4, BBQUIVB5, BBQUIVB6, BBQUIVB7, BBQUIVB8, BBQUIVB9 - Bolt Quiver

and then lastly I would take a look at the install order thread. It looks like you have some conflicting components from UB installed.

Here is the install thread: http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?showtopic=8122

and in the meantime, let's see what your trigger.ids file says. If it doesn't have an entry for it, it can be fixed relatively easily both on your install and on anyone else's who have the SoA trigger.ids entries :fish:

OK - I will investigate whether SoA has the entry in the trigger.ids, but I think we would have caught it much earlier as we tested on SoA based easyTutu as well as ToB based EasyTutu.
There is no entry for HaveSpellParty in my SoA trigger.ids, or any entry for 0x40da.

Edit:

I am not familiar with these, and would like to know what they are so i can see for myself
Those are here. I looked at them a while ago and must've found some issue with them, otherwise I'd've noted them for the mod list. I'll look at them again though.
If that entry was never there, why is my installer seeking it?
It is a defect in the mod with respect to SoA compatibility, so the issue isn't on your end. You can go ahead with the BG1/EasyTutu reinstall, and anything on the Tutu mod list up to BG1 NPC, but hold off on BG1 NPC for now - it will require a slight adjustment to install on your system.

@cmorgan - this might just require an APPEND ~trigger.ids~ ~0x40da HaveSpellParty(I:Spell*Spell)~ UNLESS ~HaveSpellParty~, but I've no idea if it'll work if ToB isn't present.

@Miloch: Yeah, that's what I have been looking for info on.

/* PC cast one of her innate spells */
IF %BGT_VAR%
Global("X#XAFloatTalk1","GLOBAL",0)
InParty(Myself)
GlobalGT("DREAM","GLOBAL",0)
OR(2)
HaveSpellParty(3101)
HaveSpellParty(3102)
OR(2)
Global("X#XARomanceActive","GLOBAL",1)
Global("X#XARomanceActive","GLOBAL",2)
Global("P#KnowBhaal","GLOBAL",0)
THEN
RESPONSE #100
SetGlobal("X#XAFloatTalk1","GLOBAL",1)
END

IF %BGT_VAR%
Global("X#XAFloatTalk1","GLOBAL",1)
InParty(Myself)
CombatCounter(0)
!See([ENEMY])
!StateCheck(Player1,CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
!StateCheck(Myself,CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
See(Player1)
!Global("X#XARomanceInactive","GLOBAL",1)
OR(2)
Global("X#XARomanceActive","GLOBAL",1)
Global("X#XARomanceActive","GLOBAL",2)
Global("P#KnowBhaal","GLOBAL",0)
GlobalGT("DREAM","GLOBAL",0)
!HaveSpellParty(3101)
!HaveSpellParty(3102)
THEN
RESPONSE #100
SetGlobal("X#XAFloatTalk1","GLOBAL",2)
END

are the only references to it. I will look for a set of triggers that emulates this, and for info on whether it works if appended, but I don't think it is... if it worked, I think the Grand Masters would have included it in the patching library moving ToB stuff into SoA:

tob2soa.tph

APPEND ~ACTION.IDS~ ~31 SpellRES(S:RES*,O:Target*)~
		 UNLESS ~31 SpellRES(S:RES\*,O:Target\*)~
APPEND ~ACTION.IDS~ ~95 SpellPointRES(S:RES*,P:Target*)~
		 UNLESS ~95 SpellPointRES(S:RES\*,P:Target\*)~
APPEND ~ACTION.IDS~ ~113 ForceSpellRES(S:RES*,O:Target)~
		 UNLESS ~113 ForceSpellRES(S:RES\*,O:Target)~
APPEND ~ACTION.IDS~ ~114 ForceSpellPointRES(S:RES*,P:Target)~
		 UNLESS ~114 ForceSpellPointRES(S:RES\*,P:Target)~
APPEND ~ACTION.IDS~ ~147 RemoveSpellRES(S:Spell*)~
		 UNLESS ~147 RemoveSpellRES(S:Spell\*)~
APPEND ~ACTION.IDS~ ~160 ApplySpellRES(S:RES*,O:Target)~
		 UNLESS ~160 ApplySpellRES(S:RES\*,O:Target)~
APPEND ~ACTION.IDS~ ~181 ReallyForceSpellRES(S:RES*,O:Target)~
		 UNLESS ~181 ReallyForceSpellRES(S:RES\*,O:Target)~
APPEND ~ACTION.IDS~ ~191 SpellNoDecRES(S:RES*,O:Target*)~
		 UNLESS ~191 SpellNoDecRES(S:RES\*,O:Target\*)~
APPEND ~ACTION.IDS~ ~192 SpellPointNoDecRES(S:RES*,P:Target*)~
		 UNLESS ~192 SpellPointNoDecRES(S:RES\*,P:Target\*)~
APPEND ~ACTION.IDS~ ~240 ReallyForceSpellDeadRES(S:RES*,O:Target)~
		 UNLESS ~240 ReallyForceSpellDeadRES(S:RES\*,O:Target)~
APPEND ~ACTION.IDS~ ~318 ForceSpellRangeRES(S:RES*,O:Target)~
		 UNLESS ~318 ForceSpellRangeRES(S:RES\*,O:Target)~
APPEND ~ACTION.IDS~ ~319 ForceSpellPointRangeRES(S:RES*,P:Target)~
		 UNLESS ~319 ForceSpellPointRangeRES(S:RES\*,P:Target)~
APPEND ~ACTION.IDS~ ~337 ReallyForceSpellPointRES(S:RES*,P:Target*)~
		 UNLESS ~337 ReallyForceSpellPointRES(S:RES\*,P:Target\*)~
COPY_EXISTING ~action.ids~ ~override~
 REPLACE_TEXTUALLY ~^106 Shout(.*$~ ~106 Shout(I:ID*SHOUTIDS)~
 BUT_ONLY_IF_IT_CHANGES

APPEND ~TRIGGER.IDS~ ~0x00A1 SpellCastOnMeRES(S:Spell*,O:Caster*)~
		  UNLESS ~0x00A1 SpellCastOnMeRES(S:Spell\*,O:Caster\*)~
APPEND ~TRIGGER.IDS~ ~0x0091 SpellCastRES(S:Spell*,O:Object*)~
		  UNLESS ~0x0091 SpellCastRES(S:Spell\*,O:Object\*)~
APPEND ~TRIGGER.IDS~ ~0x00A6 SpellCastPriestRES(S:Spell*,O:Object*)~
		  UNLESS ~0x00A6 SpellCastPriestRES(S:Spell\*,O:Object\*)~
APPEND ~TRIGGER.IDS~ ~0x00A7 SpellCastInnateRES(S:Spell*,O:Object*)~
		  UNLESS ~0x00A7 SpellCastInnateRES(S:Spell\*,O:Object\*)~
APPEND ~TRIGGER.IDS~ ~0x4031 HaveSpellRES(S:Spell*)~
		  UNLESS ~0x4031 HaveSpellRES(S:Spell\*)~
APPEND ~TRIGGER.IDS~ ~0x40D5 ActuallyInCombat()~
		  UNLESS ~0x40D5 ActuallyInCombat()~
COPY_EXISTING ~trigger.ids~ ~override~
 REPLACE_TEXTUALLY ~\bHeard(O:Object\*,I:ID\*)~
				~Heard(O:Object*,I:ID*SHOUTIDS)~
 BUT_ONLY_IF_IT_CHANGES

ACTION_IF NOT FILE_EXISTS_IN_GAME ~shoutids.ids~ THEN BEGIN

<<<<<<<<shoutids.ids
123 HEALME
124 ASSIST
125 ALERT
126 SOLAR_STANCE
>>>>>>>>
COPY ~shoutids.ids~ ~override~

END

@Kristal - grab that order of install thing, and probably put BG1 UB after BG1 NPC for ease of installing - I will work on this. If you are not planning on romancing Xan, we can show you how to edit out the code, but the preferred way of dealing with this is to fix the code to be SoA compatible :fish: All I can think of is that the bigg's continuing work improving parsing on WeiDU has uncovered a previously "silent" error on SoA-only installs. This is a good thing, as it is telling us it didn't work right on SoA installs, even when it installed. Give us a few days and we will probably come up with something.

Be careful with the DeGreenifyer of Macready's on that tight an install - my EasyTutu is 3.38 GB after degreenifier, and the mod itself needs an additional 1.5 GB space to work. But a standard ToB install and BG install run through EasyTutu-ification will probably be fine. Good luck! We still need to solve this, though. We don't claim to be a ToB-only mod, and we are talking two lines called twice - we will come up with a solution.

Well.... I installed tob and followed the order of install on that page. Granted, I installed some things I did not have before, and perhaps that is why it was all an absolute mess when I open my last saved game. None of my NPCs have their appropriate audio, in fact only Dynahier has some audio at all, and she sounds like a mountain lion. The rest all spout some random text dialogue when I click them.

This is ridiculous. I even didn't bother going much further than that. I guess I am going to have to start again at candlekeep?

Perhaps tob tutu points to different resources? What a hassle.

Any thoughts other than those? Also, where are the damned character portraits?

That mix-up of the soundsets is actually a typical thing that is easy to fix. It happens because the strings in the ss are dynamic and is pretty much guaranteed to happen when using a saved game after a re-install. The PID's will have an option to correct it (called a string-fixer), something like "NPC X, you sound strange". It will reset the strings and the name correctly for every character.

Well... if she installed a bunch of different mods and even a new platform (ToB instead of SoA), she should really start a new game. An old save might well have other issues than just garbled strings or soundclips. And despite any of that, you might miss a lot of content from new mods you added. And yes, EasyTutu might well use different string references based on your platform, this is one reason it's not very intuitive to mod strings on Tutu.

Portraits are here, under the "Portraits" link or "Downloads" - take your pick.

The PID's will have an option to correct it (called a string-fixer), something like "NPC X, you sound strange". It will reset the strings and the name correctly for every character.

I don't know what a PID is :/ Maybe you could tell me for future reference?

I'm going to just start over. That's ok, I suppose.

I was wondering where the portraits are saved in my TOB tutu installation. Last time (with SOA tutu) I just manually replaced them because I couldn't get what I wanted otherwise. I searched all my game dirs and got no .bmp files that looked like my characters, so I found that really weird.

I like most of the portraits by amok except Minsc, Jaheira and Edwin. The trouble is that the portrait pack makes his set an all or nothing proposition.

So yea, I was wondering where the actual portrait files are located in a TOB tutu install.

Archived