Music suggestion for the next version

Kristal

It would be cool if you triggered the music files associated with each npc as voice rather than music. It is very hard to hear them as is, particularly over the game's music. That way I could adjust music vs. voice in options so that I can hear everything.

You could also just add louder versions of the same files...

Just a thought.

We had to do it the way it's done because that's about the only way to get some success in turning off the background music. Crancking up the volumes shouldn't be a big deal though. I don't remember if we ever coordinated the sound to the level of the music in the game itself.

We had to do it the way it's done because that's about the only way to get some success in turning off the background music. Crancking up the volumes shouldn't be a big deal though. I don't remember if we ever coordinated the sound to the level of the music in the game itself.

Well, many of the music samples are barely audible over the game's music. They are all very quiet relative to it. It is worse when I adjust music, of course, which I find I have to do as the battle music is too loud for the neighbours at night :) Same with the tavern music.

The background music isn't turned off at any point; the character's music just goes over top of it.

The background music isn't turned off at any point; the character's music just goes over top of it.

Actually, that is not true. It does stop with Coran's flirts, ie "the glance of bright, tilted, teasing eyes...", but I do not think I've encountered another instance when it stops the background music. I'll have to take note of any others that I find.

It doesn't stop it for the NPC initiated conversations, in any case.

Archived