Soundset Question

erebusant

Heh. That wouldn't be a DSotSC NPC by any chance now, would it? :)

See here. Hopefully, this'll be incorporated in the next IESDP update.

(OGGs won't work in the engine by default btw - you have to oggdec them as I'm sure you know. But I forget if I sent you the batch file for that... did I?)

Heh. That wouldn't be a DSotSC NPC by any chance now, would it? :)

See here. Hopefully, this'll be incorporated in the next IESDP update.

(OGGs won't work in the engine by default btw - you have to oggdec them as I'm sure you know. But I forget if I sent you the batch file for that... did I?)

Yep, I got the one with Bardo & Bub. I'm busy incorporating their soundsets into the next version of DsotSc right now. I just got done re-working the intro to DSotSC too, that used to be so unhearable. Do you know of a good wav to ogg converter?

Yep, I got the one with Bardo & Bub. I'm busy incorporating their soundsets into the next version of DsotSc right now. I just got done re-working the intro to DSotSC too, that used to be so unhearable.
I already did this, and with some of CuChoinneach's other sounds, though there's a limit to what technology can do. Someone who can do the Scots accent should really just rerecord them. I'll send you those, and the transcriptions and batch files (remind me if I forget).
Do you know of a good wav to ogg converter?
I use Audacity, the same for fixing clips too.

Archived