Charmed allied summons

Demivrgvs

We'll keep doing so until I have the time to learn how to code all the things my mods do, and when I have the time to redo everything from the start. Which may be not so far (if I manage to finish IR V1), but working as I'm doing allow me to mod much faster at the moment.
It shouldn't be that hard, really. I used to think editing items was faster, but now I think coding the changes is; plus I can see at a glance what all my changes are and not have to dig through the item with NI or DLTCEP and look for the information in different places. The only thing that used to be difficult was modding attached effects and the like, but that's practically a cakewalk now with WeiDU's inbuilt macros.

If I were converting a large overwriting mod to patching format again, I'd probably spend my time on writing a WeiDU converter/code-generator rather than doing it all manually. It wouldn't be all that difficult (in theory) using native WeiDU features (and maybe sort of taking igi's tools, IESDP info and 'diff' or file comparison functions to a higher level). After working on making DSotSC patching, I wouldn't have much stomach for doing that much manual work again.

Archived