Jaheira doesn't like Lathander

Guest PetrusOctavianus

Guest PetrusOctavianus

Would Jaheira really say "I would have expected such oplulence from these Latanderites in rewarding us, there is spelndour and excessiveness in everything they do, 'tis out of balance" to a Morninglord of Lathander protagonist?

Guest PetrusOctavianus

Well, Jaheira is not afraid of speaking her mind, but it would be nice if she in some way acknowledged the fact the my PC is a Morninglord or Lathander, if only to say "you Lathanderites" instead of "these Lathanderites".

This and Khalid saying something about preferring cities is abut the only very minor faults I can find with this mod. And maybe Imoen seeming too illiterate to become a Mage. Or is she just immature?

Yes. As a cleric of Silvanus (I guess is what she is - certainly in BG2 anyway) she is committed to preserving the "balance" above all, which means she'll hate on "goodies" as well as evil folk alike in that cause. She might seem like a "goodie" herself, but that's just a personality trait - I don't really hold with the tweak that changes her from neutral to neutral good, as it isn't in line with her faith in the slightest.

And I can also see Jaheira as the type who'd make snide comments to your face about "someone else" when she's also talking about you too. Not that she's always so subversive - she might "balance" her remarks out with direct ones too sometimes.

Archived