Faldorn

Guest PetrusOctavianus

It is definitely ours - just buried in another file. Serves me right for exploring vanilla EasyTutu and relying on memory, instead of running out a set of dialogs from a bg1npc-installed version.

Thank you for the follow up research it is immensely helpful!

Found it in x#faint.d:

/* Faldorn Amarande  */
I_C_T ~%tutu_var%AMARAN~ 5 X#FALDOAMARAN1
== ~%FALDORN_JOINED%~ IF ~InParty("faldorn") InMyArea("faldorn") !StateCheck("faldorn",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN @63
== ~%tutu_var%AMARAN~ IF ~InParty("faldorn") InMyArea("faldorn") !StateCheck("faldorn",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN @64
= @65
DO ~SetGlobal("X#ReportAmarande","GLOBAL",1)~
END

/* Faldorn Amarande after Mines flooded  */
CHAIN IF WEIGHT #-3 ~%BGT_VAR% Global("X#ReportAmarande","GLOBAL",1) OR(2) Global("FLOODED","GLOBAL",1) Global("FLOODED","GLOBAL",2) InParty("faldorn")~
THEN ~%tutu_var%AMARAN~ AmaranFald2
@66
== ~%FALDORN_BANTER%~ @67
== ~%tutu_var%AMARAN~ @68
== ~%FALDORN_BANTER%~ @69
== ~%tutu_var%AMARAN~ @70
== ~%FALDORN_BANTER%~ @71
== ~%tutu_var%AMARAN~ @72
DO ~SetGlobal("X#ReportAmarande","GLOBAL",2) GiveItemCreate("X#FASH01","faldorn",1,0,0)~
EXIT

I will set up a test run removing that EscapeArea() and then seeing what the weighting is like. For your game, if you wanted, you could do the same thing using NI to edit the savegame .d of the dude... but the CLUIA is quicker, I bet :)

OK, vanilla (EasyTutu) _AMARAN.D

// creator  : DLTCEP_enhanced_WeiDU (version 20800)
// argument : D:\PROGRAM FILES\BLACK ISLE\BALDURSGATETUTU\OVERRIDE\_AMARAN.DLG
// game		 : .
// source	 : D:\PROGRAM FILES\BLACK ISLE\BALDURSGATETUTU\OVERRIDE\_AMARAN.DLG
// dialog	 : ./DIALOG.TLK
// dialogF  : (none)

BEGIN ~_AMARAN~
//////////////////////////////////////////////////
// WARNING: this file contains non-trivial WEIGHTs

IF WEIGHT #2 /* Triggers after states #: 4 5 even though they appear after this state */
~True()
~ THEN BEGIN 0 // from:
 SAY #86308 /* ~Who dares presume to trespass upon nature's territory whilst A Shadow Archdruid looks on? Who could be so hungry for death? More of Seniyad's weakling pawns no doubt! How he can be one of the three with his pacifist attitudes is beyond logic!~ */
 IF ~~ THEN REPLY #86309 /* ~I dare to go where I wish! You cannot stop me!~ */ GOTO 2
 IF ~GlobalLT("Chapter","GLOBAL",5)
~ THEN REPLY #86310 /* ~My apologies, but we are hunting those that would destroy nature. Is there a bandit installation near here?~ */ GOTO 3
 IF ~~ THEN REPLY #86311 /* ~Pardon my ignorance, but what is an Archdruid?~ */ GOTO 1
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 1 // from: 0.2
 SAY #86312 /* ~Ignorance is never to be pardoned! Lessons hard learnt are the ones best remembered. I shall enlighten you, and then pose my question again. I am an Archdruid of the Shadow Druids, one of the few with my level of experience, and it is our duty to purge nature of outsiders. Druidic orders that think people can exist alongside nature are doomed to fail. We shall restore nature to its former glory the only way possible: active aggression! So again I put it to you: who are you to dare trespass in nature's territory?~ */
 IF ~~ THEN REPLY #86313 /* ~Enough of your lectures! Get out of my way!~ */ GOTO 2
~ THEN REPLY #86314 /* ~I seek those that have polluted this wood. They are barely worth of the title "bandit!"~ */ GOTO 3
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 2 // from: 1.0 0.0
 SAY #86315 /* ~You have the gall of one with no respect for the wild areas! You will learn the proper response when confronted by a Shadow Druid: fear and obedience!~ */
 IF ~~ THEN DO ~Enemy()
~ EXIT
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 3 // from: 1.1 0.1
 SAY #86316 /* ~You seek to destroy that which those heathens have built? Perhaps you warrant temporary passage then, though you shall still be under my scrutiny.  You may find a human fortress to the east, inhabited by those who call themselves the Iron Throne.  It would be best if one of our own accompanied you, to be sure that your intent is true. Seek the one named Faldorn; she will join your cause. Her rage at those who would defile this land can barely be contained, and will no doubt benefit your cause. Go now; do not tarry in places you do not belong.~ */
 IF ~~ THEN DO ~EscapeArea()
~ UNSOLVED_JOURNAL #86317 /* ~A hidden base in the Cloakwood

The Iron Throne base is to the east of the druid grove.~ */ EXIT
END

IF WEIGHT #1 /* Triggers after states #: 5 even though they appear after this state */
~InParty("jaheira")
~ THEN BEGIN 4 // from:
 SAY #86318 /* ~Seniyad's followers are well known to me; you travel with the one known as Jaheira. Her naive views of society living in harmony with nature must be cleansed from the world, so that nature might regain the respect it deserves! As a Shadow Archdruid it falls to me to be the sickle that cleaves your parasitic taint from this forest! There will be no talking, no negotiation!~ */
 IF ~~ THEN DO ~Enemy()
~ EXIT
END

IF WEIGHT #0 ~InParty("faldorn")
~ THEN BEGIN 5 // from:
 SAY #86319 /* ~Who dares presume to trespass upon nature's territory whilst A Shadow Archdruid looks on? Who could be so hungry for death... wait. I recognize you as those that travel with Faldorn. She has served the Shadow Druids well, and if she deems you worthy to share her cause, then you shall have free passage. Do not delude yourselves into thinking you have gained our favor. Such alliances are as fickle as the gusting wind.~ */
 IF ~~ THEN DO ~EscapeArea()
~ EXIT
END

So, states 3 and 5 have EscapeArea() on them.

Trial repair, in core - ALTER_TRANS

// file name

ALTER_TRANS ~%tutu_var%AMARAN~

// state number (can be more than one)

BEGIN 3 5 END

// transition number (can be more than one - last evaluated reply = 0, looks like top of the list but really is the bottom)

BEGIN 0 END

// list of changes: In this case, replace the EscapeArea() action with a variable, so that if someone wants to reenable it for some reason they can either dectect it and change it back, or simply add a .bcs block.

BEGIN

"ACTION" ~SetGlobal("X#RemovedEscape","GLOBAL",1)~

END

That gioves us (after just core fixes installed)

// argument : _AMARAN.DLG
// source	 : ./override/_AMARAN.DLG

BEGIN ~_AMARAN~

IF WEIGHT #2 /* Triggers after states #: 4 5 even though they appear after this state */
~True()
~ THEN BEGIN 0 // from:
 SAY #86308 /* ~Who dares presume to trespass upon nature's territory whilst A Shadow Archdruid looks on? Who could be so hungry for death? More of Seniyad's weakling pawns no doubt! How he can be one of the three with his pacifist attitudes is beyond logic!~ */
 IF ~~ THEN REPLY #86309 /* ~I dare to go where I wish! You cannot stop me!~ */ GOTO 2
~ THEN REPLY #86310 /* ~My apologies, but we are hunting those that would destroy nature. Is there a bandit installation near here?~ */ GOTO 3
 IF ~~ THEN REPLY #86311 /* ~Pardon my ignorance, but what is an Archdruid?~ */ GOTO 1
END

SAY #86312 /* ~Ignorance is never to be pardoned! Lessons hard learnt are the ones best remembered. I shall enlighten you, and then pose my question again. I am an Archdruid of the Shadow Druids, one of the few with my level of experience, and it is our duty to purge nature of outsiders. Druidic orders that think people can exist alongside nature are doomed to fail. We shall restore nature to its former glory the only way possible: active aggression! So again I put it to you: who are you to dare trespass in nature's territory?~ */
 IF ~~ THEN REPLY #86313 /* ~Enough of your lectures! Get out of my way!~ */ GOTO 2
~ THEN REPLY #86314 /* ~I seek those that have polluted this wood. They are barely worth of the title "bandit!"~ */ GOTO 3
END

SAY #86315 /* ~You have the gall of one with no respect for the wild areas! You will learn the proper response when confronted by a Shadow Druid: fear and obedience!~ */
 IF ~~ THEN DO ~Enemy()
~ EXIT
END

SAY #86316 /* ~You seek to destroy that which those heathens have built? Perhaps you warrant temporary passage then, though you shall still be under my scrutiny.  You may find a human fortress to the east, inhabited by those who call themselves the Iron Throne.  It would be best if one of our own accompanied you, to be sure that your intent is true. Seek the one named Faldorn; she will join your cause. Her rage at those who would defile this land can barely be contained, and will no doubt benefit your cause. Go now; do not tarry in places you do not belong.~ */
 IF ~~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("X#RemovedEscape","GLOBAL",1)

END

IF WEIGHT #1 /* Triggers after states #: 5 even though they appear after this state */
~InParty("jaheira")
~ THEN BEGIN 4 // from:
 SAY #86318 /* ~Seniyad's followers are well known to me; you travel with the one known as Jaheira. Her naive views of society living in harmony with nature must be cleansed from the world, so that nature might regain the respect it deserves! As a Shadow Archdruid it falls to me to be the sickle that cleaves your parasitic taint from this forest! There will be no talking, no negotiation!~ */
 IF ~~ THEN DO ~Enemy()
~ EXIT
END

IF WEIGHT #0 ~InParty("faldorn")
~ THEN BEGIN 5 // from:
 SAY #86319 /* ~Who dares presume to trespass upon nature's territory whilst A Shadow Archdruid looks on? Who could be so hungry for death... wait. I recognize you as those that travel with Faldorn. She has served the Shadow Druids well, and if she deems you worthy to share her cause, then you shall have free passage. Do not delude yourselves into thinking you have gained our favor. Such alliances are as fickle as the gusting wind.~ */
~ EXIT
END

A full check for AMARAN across all currently easily available NPC related mods comes up SCS and UB for Tutu/BGT making .cre adjustments, but no dialog adjustments. A check of all regularly available BG2 NPCs and TS,etc. shows one tangental reference in Kivan's .tra files, but no dialog adjustments there. Even NEJ seems to miss this one as oes Tortured Souls, so we are pretty safe currently to assume no-one is relying on Amarade doing his EscapeArea, and we shouldn't have any troubes with compatibility.

The BGT vanilla AMARAND.D:

// argument : AMARAN.DLG
// source	 : ./DATA/BG1DLG.BIF
// dialog	 : ./dialog.tlk

BEGIN ~AMARAN~

~True()
~ THEN BEGIN 0 // from:
 SAY #77086 /* ~Who dares presume to trespass upon nature's territory whilst A Shadow Archdruid looks on? Who could be so hungry for death? More of Seniyad's weakling pawns no doubt! How he can be one of the three with his pacifist attitudes is beyond logic!~ */
 IF ~~ THEN REPLY #77087 /* ~I dare to go where I wish! You cannot stop me!~ */ GOTO 2
 IF ~~ THEN REPLY #77088 /* ~My apologies, but we are hunting those that would destroy nature. Is there a bandit installation near here?~ */ GOTO 3
 IF ~~ THEN REPLY #77089 /* ~Pardon my ignorance, but what is an Archdruid?~ */ GOTO 1
END

SAY #77090 /* ~Ignorance is never to be pardoned! Lessons hard learnt are the ones best remembered. I shall enlighten you, and then pose my question again. I am an Archdruid of the Shadow Druids, one of the few with my level of experience, and it is our duty to purge nature of outsiders. Druidic orders that think people can exist alongside nature are doomed to fail. We shall restore nature to its former glory the only way possible: active aggression! So again I put it to you: who are you to dare trespass in nature's territory?~ */
 IF ~~ THEN REPLY #77091 /* ~Enough of your lectures! Get out of my way!~ */ GOTO 2
 IF ~~ THEN REPLY #77092 /* ~I seek those that have polluted this wood. They are barely worth of the title "bandit!"~ */ GOTO 3
END

SAY #77093 /* ~You have the gall of one with no respect for the wild areas! You will learn the proper response when confronted by a Shadow Druid: fear and obedience!~ */
 IF ~~ THEN DO ~Enemy()
~ EXIT
END

SAY #77094 /* ~You seek to destroy that which those heathens have built? Perhaps you warrant temporary passage then, though you shall still be under my scrutiny.  You may find a human fortress to the east, inhabited by those who call themselves the Iron Throne.  It would be best if one of our own accompanied you, to be sure that your intent is true. Seek the one named Faldorn; she will join your cause. Her rage at those who would defile this land can barely be contained, and will no doubt benefit your cause. Go now; do not tarry in places you do not belong.~ */
 IF ~~ THEN DO ~EscapeAreaDestroy(90)
~ UNSOLVED_JOURNAL #76420 /* ~Bandits!

The Iron Throne is to the east of the druid grove.~ */ EXIT
END

~InParty("Jaheira")
~ THEN BEGIN 4 // from:
 SAY #77095 /* ~Seniyad's followers are well known to me; you travel with the one known as Jaheira. Her naive views of society living in harmony with nature must be cleansed from the world, so that nature might regain the respect it deserves! As a Shadow Archdruid it falls to me to be the sickle that cleaves your parasitic taint from this forest! There will be no talking, no negotiation!~ */
 IF ~~ THEN DO ~Enemy()
~ EXIT
END

IF WEIGHT #0 ~InParty("Faldorn")
~ THEN BEGIN 5 // from:
 SAY #77096 /* ~Who dares presume to trespass upon nature's territory whilst A Shadow Archdruid looks on? Who could be so hungry for death... wait. I recognize you as those that travel with Faldorn. She has served the Shadow Druids well, and if she deems you worthy to share her cause, then you shall have free passage. Do not delude yourselves into thinking you have gained our favor. Such alliances are as fickle as the gusting wind.~ */
 IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

so the same code fixes both.

final .d output:

// argument : _AMARAN.DLG
// source	 : ./override/_AMARAN.DLG

BEGIN ~_AMARAN~

IF WEIGHT #3 /* Triggers after states #: 4 5 8 even though they appear after this state */
~True()
~ THEN BEGIN 0 // from:
END

IF ~Global("X#AMARAN1","GLOBAL",0)
InParty("viconia")
InMyArea("viconia")
!StateCheck("viconia",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("X#AMARAN1","GLOBAL",1)~ GOTO 17
InParty("viconia")
InMyArea("viconia")
!StateCheck("viconia",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("X#AMARAN1","GLOBAL",1)~ EXTERN ~_VICONJ~ 221
InParty("xan")
InMyArea("xan")
!StateCheck("xan",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("X#AMARAN1","GLOBAL",1)~ EXTERN ~_XANJ~ 265
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 2 // from: 19.0 18.0 17.0 1.0 0.0
 IF ~~ THEN DO ~Enemy()
~ EXIT
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 3 // from: 19.1 18.1 17.1 1.1 0.1

END

IF WEIGHT #2 /* Triggers after states #: 5 8 even though they appear after this state */
~InParty("jaheira")
~ THEN BEGIN 4 // from:
 IF ~Global("X#JaheiraQuest","GLOBAL",0)
~ THEN DO ~Enemy()
~ EXIT
 IF ~InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
!StateCheck("jaheira",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
GlobalGT("X#JaheiraQuest","GLOBAL",0)
Global("X#AmarantheAndarthe","GLOBAL",0)
~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("X#AmarantheAndarthe","GLOBAL",1)
~ GOTO 12
 IF ~Global("X#AMARAN4","GLOBAL",0)
InParty("minsc")
InMyArea("minsc")
!StateCheck("minsc",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("X#AMARAN4","GLOBAL",1)~ GOTO 20
InParty("minsc")
InMyArea("minsc")
InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
InParty("khalid")
InMyArea("khalid")
!StateCheck("khalid",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("X#AMARAN4","GLOBAL",1)~ EXTERN ~_KHALIJ~ 119
InParty("minsc")
InMyArea("minsc")
InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
InParty("khalid")
InMyArea("khalid")
~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("X#AMARAN4","GLOBAL",1)~ EXTERN ~_JAHEIJ~ 415
InParty("minsc")
InMyArea("minsc")
InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
InParty("khalid")
InMyArea("khalid")
~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("X#AMARAN4","GLOBAL",1)~ EXTERN ~_KHALIJ~ 121
InParty("minsc")
InMyArea("minsc")
InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
InParty("khalid")
InMyArea("khalid")
~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("X#AMARAN4","GLOBAL",1)~ EXTERN ~_MINSCJ~ 225
InParty("minsc")
InMyArea("minsc")
~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("X#AMARAN4","GLOBAL",1)~ EXTERN ~_MINSCJ~ 226
InParty("minsc")
InMyArea("minsc")
~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("X#AMARAN4","GLOBAL",1)~ EXTERN ~_MINSCJ~ 228
InParty("minsc")
InMyArea("minsc")
~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("X#AMARAN4","GLOBAL",1)~ EXTERN ~_MINSCJ~ 231
InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("X#AMARAN4","GLOBAL",1)~ GOTO 28
InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("X#AMARAN4","GLOBAL",1)~ EXTERN ~_JAHEIJ~ 422
END

IF WEIGHT #1 /* Triggers after states #: 8 even though they appear after this state */
~InParty("faldorn")
~ THEN BEGIN 5 // from:
~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("X#RemovedEscape","GLOBAL",1)
~ EXIT
Global("X#FALDOAMARAN1","GLOBAL",0)
InParty("faldorn")
InMyArea("faldorn")
!StateCheck("faldorn",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("X#FALDOAMARAN1","GLOBAL",1)~ EXTERN ~_FALDOJ~ 93
 IF ~InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
~ GOTO 12
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 6 // from:
 SAY #98774 /* ~The intention is noble, but until I see the results of your expedition, I am wary of these folk. They reek of civilizations, and their weapons are of cured metal.~ */
~ EXIT
 IF ~InParty("faldorn")
InMyArea("faldorn")
~ THEN GOTO 7
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 7 // from: 6.1
 SAY #98775 /* ~Return to me, once you have destroyed the mines, and I might revise my opinion of you.~ */
SetGlobal("X#ReportAmarande","GLOBAL",1)
~ EXIT
END

IF WEIGHT #0 ~Global("X#ReportAmarande","GLOBAL",1)
OR(2)
Global("FLOODED","GLOBAL",1)
Global("FLOODED","GLOBAL",2)
InParty("faldorn")
~ THEN BEGIN 8 // from:
 SAY #98776 /* ~Report, Faldorn!~ */
 IF ~~ THEN EXTERN ~_BFALDO~ 325
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 9 // from:
 SAY #98778 /* ~So this blight on Toril's fair face is gone? A small task, but it can serve as a good example that our efforts are not in vain.~ */
 IF ~~ THEN EXTERN ~_BFALDO~ 326
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 10 // from:
 SAY #98780 /* ~I listen to you.~ */
 IF ~~ THEN EXTERN ~_BFALDO~ 327
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 11 // from:
 SAY #98782 /* ~You have my permission. Let the new allegiance be forged. As a sign of Shadow Druid's favor, let me bestow this gift upon you.~ */
 IF ~~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("X#ReportAmarande","GLOBAL",2)
GiveItemCreate("X#FASH01","faldorn",1,0,0)
~ EXIT
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 12 // from: 31.1 30.1 29.1 28.1 27.1 26.1 25.1 24.1 23.1 22.1 21.1 20.1 5.2 4.1
 SAY #102889 /* ~Or perhaps you were expecting the release of a trespasser? Fools... Nature is brutal, efficient, and unforgiving. You will get no help from me.~ */
 IF ~~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("X#AmarantheAndarthe","GLOBAL",2)
Enemy()
~ EXIT
 IF ~InParty("faldorn")
InMyArea("faldorn")
~ THEN GOTO 16
 IF ~OR(2)
Global("X#MarethaResBeadAlive","GLOBAL",2)
Global("X#MarethaResBeadDead","GLOBAL",2)
~ THEN GOTO 15
 IF ~Global("X#MarethaResBeadAlive","GLOBAL",0)
Global("X#MarethaResBeadDead","GLOBAL",0)
~ THEN GOTO 14
 IF ~InParty("faldorn")
InMyArea("faldorn")
~ THEN EXTERN ~_FALDOJ~ 106
 IF ~InParty("faldorn")
InMyArea("faldorn")
~ THEN GOTO 13
 IF ~InParty("faldorn")
InMyArea("faldorn")
~ THEN EXTERN ~_FALDOJ~ 105
 IF ~InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
OR(2)
~ THEN EXTERN ~_JAHEIJ~ 201
 IF ~InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
Global("X#MarethaResBeadAlive","GLOBAL",0)
~ THEN EXTERN ~_JAHEIJ~ 200
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 13 // from: 12.5
 SAY #102893 /* ~Foolish wolfling, clear your mind. Jaheira will not convert.~ */
Enemy()
~ EXIT
 IF ~InParty("faldorn")
InMyArea("faldorn")
~ THEN GOTO 16
 IF ~OR(2)
~ THEN GOTO 15
 IF ~Global("X#MarethaResBeadAlive","GLOBAL",0)
~ THEN GOTO 14
 IF ~InParty("faldorn")
InMyArea("faldorn")
~ THEN EXTERN ~_FALDOJ~ 106
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 14 // from: 13.3 12.3
 SAY #102895 /* ~I am Archdruid here, and I make the decisions. Andarthe merely extends my will with force. He is away, leading the rituals on the Island to cleanse this wood of the taint. Only he can release those I have ceded to him. Seniyad will learn that his days are numbered, as are those of his feeble followers!~ */
Enemy()
~ EXIT
 IF ~InParty("faldorn")
InMyArea("faldorn")
~ THEN GOTO 16
 IF ~OR(2)
~ THEN GOTO 15
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 15 // from: 14.2 13.2 12.2
 SAY #102896 /* ~I am Archdruid here. I make the decisions. Andarthe merely extended my will with force. He may have failed to cleanse this wood of the taint, but I can still resolve that myself. Seniyad will learn that his days are numbered, as are those of his feeble followers!~ */
Enemy()
~ EXIT
 IF ~InParty("faldorn")
InMyArea("faldorn")
~ THEN GOTO 16
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 16 // from: 15.1 14.1 13.1 12.1
 SAY #102897 /* ~Little wolfling, go with them if it is your choice. It's time for you to learn an important lesson: there are those who claim to serve nature, but only serve themselves. I trust that you'll be able to see pretenders for yourself after this expedition.~ */
EscapeArea()
~ EXIT
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 17 // from: 1.2
 SAY #103537 /* ~What? Who dares defy my rule! Explain yourselves!~ */
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 18 // from:
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 19 // from:
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 20 // from: 4.2
 SAY #103546 /* ~The Great Mother does not care if you understand her or not, bug. She walks Her own course. And so should I, Her servant.~ */
~ THEN DO ~Enemy()
~ EXIT
 IF ~InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
~ GOTO 12
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 21 // from:
 SAY #103546 /* ~The Great Mother does not care if you understand her or not, bug. She walks Her own course. And so should I, Her servant.~ */
~ THEN DO ~Enemy()
~ EXIT
 IF ~InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
~ GOTO 12
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 22 // from:
~ THEN DO ~Enemy()
~ EXIT
 IF ~InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
~ GOTO 12
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 23 // from:
~ THEN DO ~Enemy()
~ EXIT
 IF ~InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
~ GOTO 12
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 24 // from:
~ THEN DO ~Enemy()
~ EXIT
 IF ~InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
~ GOTO 12
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 25 // from:
~ THEN DO ~Enemy()
~ EXIT
 IF ~InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
~ GOTO 12
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 26 // from:
~ THEN DO ~Enemy()
~ EXIT
 IF ~InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
~ GOTO 12
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 27 // from:
~ THEN DO ~Enemy()
~ EXIT
 IF ~InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
~ GOTO 12
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 28 // from: 4.10
 SAY #103539 /* ~You are as good at platitudes as your mentor Seniyad.~ */
~ THEN DO ~Enemy()
~ EXIT
 IF ~InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
~ GOTO 12
 IF ~InParty("minsc")
InMyArea("minsc")
~ THEN GOTO 29
 IF ~InParty("minsc")
InMyArea("minsc")
InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
InParty("khalid")
InMyArea("khalid")
~ THEN EXTERN ~_KHALIJ~ 132
 IF ~InParty("minsc")
InMyArea("minsc")
InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
InParty("khalid")
InMyArea("khalid")
~ THEN EXTERN ~_JAHEIJ~ 421
 IF ~InParty("minsc")
InMyArea("minsc")
InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
InParty("khalid")
InMyArea("khalid")
~ THEN EXTERN ~_KHALIJ~ 131
 IF ~InParty("minsc")
InMyArea("minsc")
InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
InParty("khalid")
InMyArea("khalid")
~ THEN EXTERN ~_MINSCJ~ 238
 IF ~InParty("minsc")
InMyArea("minsc")
~ THEN EXTERN ~_MINSCJ~ 237
 IF ~InParty("minsc")
InMyArea("minsc")
~ THEN EXTERN ~_MINSCJ~ 236
 IF ~InParty("minsc")
InMyArea("minsc")
~ THEN EXTERN ~_MINSCJ~ 235
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 29 // from: 28.2
~ THEN DO ~Enemy()
~ EXIT
 IF ~InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
~ GOTO 12
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 30 // from:
 SAY #103539 /* ~You are as good at platitudes as your mentor Seniyad.~ */
~ THEN DO ~Enemy()
~ EXIT
 IF ~InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
~ GOTO 12
 IF ~InParty("minsc")
InMyArea("minsc")
~ THEN GOTO 31
 IF ~InParty("minsc")
InMyArea("minsc")
InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
InParty("khalid")
InMyArea("khalid")
~ THEN EXTERN ~_KHALIJ~ 134
 IF ~InParty("minsc")
InMyArea("minsc")
InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
InParty("khalid")
InMyArea("khalid")
~ THEN EXTERN ~_JAHEIJ~ 423
 IF ~InParty("minsc")
InMyArea("minsc")
InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
InParty("khalid")
InMyArea("khalid")
~ THEN EXTERN ~_KHALIJ~ 133
 IF ~InParty("minsc")
InMyArea("minsc")
InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
InParty("khalid")
InMyArea("khalid")
~ THEN EXTERN ~_MINSCJ~ 242
 IF ~InParty("minsc")
InMyArea("minsc")
~ THEN EXTERN ~_MINSCJ~ 241
 IF ~InParty("minsc")
InMyArea("minsc")
~ THEN EXTERN ~_MINSCJ~ 240
 IF ~InParty("minsc")
InMyArea("minsc")
~ THEN EXTERN ~_MINSCJ~ 239
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 31 // from: 30.2
~ THEN DO ~Enemy()
~ EXIT
 IF ~InParty("jaheira")
InMyArea("jaheira")
~ GOTO 12
END

Everything looks right, and based on the above reports should work fine. It would be nice to test this and Tiax's quest ingame on both Tutu and BGT, but it may be awhile before I can do that - if someone is interested in playtesting these two changes, please PM me. It will speed up the release...

Archived