A male npc romanceable concept

aeviannce24

Wow Aion, thats awesome! Thanks! XD

Op, got another question: Is it possible to make your own item restrictions? If so, I would surely want to know how. Thanks again! :thumbsup:

Edit: Scratch that, I just remembered it's close to impossible. However, is there any way to restrict two-handed weapons or any type of weapon for the matter? I was looking at clasweap.2da. I'm wondering if two-handed swords and single-handed swords fall on the same category "LARGE_SWORD"?

You know really, I wouldn't worry about it, like, at all. You should write what comes naturally! As long as you're not actively plagiarizing anybody.

Oh I see, thanks again berelinde!

I'm facing a dilemma... I guess it's really my fault. I was checking other npc mods and saw Jones's review for sister V's Angelo Mod. I was really surprised with how much in common Angelo's umm... "perks" with Valleth's so I guess I'll be rewriting some things then. I should've checked and played hers first. Sorry about this Sister V. I'll be more observant next time.

You're probably right, Sis V. Thanks!

Just got a simple question. I would like to have anybody's opinion on this one: What are the most common complains on mercenaries? I mean their personality, how they handle things, etc.

I kinda having problems with jump-starting his talks because of lack of conflict or topic. If anyone has ideas, kindly give me a holler. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Hey guys. just a quick confirmation. The list of tags used by modders on the blackwyrm site is down for quite some time now. Because of that I can't decide on what label I should use that is not yet used by other modders. I'm planning on using the following:

AE******

AU******

AV******

A4******

T4******

I only need one, I guess.

Thanks in advance!

Oh yeah, I'm still working on Valleth ???

Hey guys. just a quick confirmation. The list of tags used by modders on the blackwyrm site is down for quite some time now. Because of that I can't decide on what label I should use that is not yet used by other modders. I'm planning on using the following:

AE******

AU******

AV******

A4******

T4******

I only need one, I guess.

Thanks in advance!

Oh yeah, I'm still working on Valleth ???

It appears that A4 and T4 have not yet been reserved, so you could use one of those. AE, AU, and AV have been taken.

Cheers,

Eric

@ Eric: Oh, okay then. I'll be taking A4. How do I reserve this?

Things have been progressing really slow as of late. Most of my time has been taken by schoolwork and I haven't been able to do much progress with his dialogs. Still, I'm trying to preempt things by trying bits and bobs with the game. Lately I encountered a problem with regards to assigning a custom creature with a custom made spell, an innate to be exact. I'm using the code 'ADD_KNOWN_SPELL' and assigning the filename of the spell I want. When installing, everything goes and was successfully installed. However, when I checked the creature, It didn't get any of the spells I assigned to it.

Anyone got some insights on this?

Archived