Sword Coast Stratagems II vs Tactics

Guest Cric

Guest Guest_Bearwere_*
Anyway the second mob i meet in the game kicked my ass. (summoned ogre mage). Further feedback impossible, party lost in the woods. Im very missing the option to keep cannon fodder remain cannon fodder and strong enemies stay strong. But this is probably by design?

You've been warned=). Try using option other then "mages always prebuff", this one probably makes the hardest encounters.

Anyway the second mob i meet in the game kicked my ass. (summoned ogre mage). Further feedback impossible, party lost in the woods. Im very missing the option to keep cannon fodder remain cannon fodder and strong enemies stay strong. But this is probably by design?

Just a guess, but did you also install Big Picture?

10th

Guest AzureDrag0n1

You know lots of people seem to hate Kuriosan but I love that part of the mod. Only thing I wish would be different if if the acid arrow where a separate undroppable item instead of part of the sword because that sword is one of the most over powered things I have ever seen short of the cloak of cheese. Also the 10 wing buffets per round at the end of the game part of it is no. Just NO.

You know lots of people seem to hate Kuriosan but I love that part of the mod. Only thing I wish would be different if if the acid arrow where a separate undroppable item instead of part of the sword because that sword is one of the most over powered things I have ever seen short of the cloak of cheese. Also the 10 wing buffets per round at the end of the game part of it is no. Just NO.

Iirc, Dragons don't pull the 10-wing-buffets-per-round crap since '04. What version are you using?

A component I'd like to see an updated SCS2 version of is The Ritual. Always loved that part.

Agreed on an updated SCS II version of The Ritual. That component is great, although the dragon at the end needs tweaking a little, particularly the Time Stop in a Chain Contingency.

I'm not generally up for SCS-ifying Tactics components. (The ones I've already done are because I wanted to improve a certain encounter and couldn't think of a way to improve on the Tactics version). I don't have any objection to someone else using SCS2 resources to implement updated Tactics, though. (The best way would probably be to write a mod that requires certain SCS2 components to be installed).

Archived