Announcement: Angelo v. The Next

Sister Vigilante

I know I've said vague and contradictory things, but this is semi-official: the next, and hopefully definitive release of Angelo should be coming out around the end of this year. For one thing, it coincides with his one-year anniversary :laugh: (long time since I got to use those fancy smilies), and it may prove apt for other, as-yet undisclosed reasons.

So! I don't think there are any game-wrecking bugs currently on the books, so I hope this doesn't badly inconvenience anyone; and as I think I've said elsewhere, there should be a fair amount of new content coming down the pike.

Look forward to it! :)

I'm a terrible flip-flopper about crossmod, I know, but I will definitely make an effort to work as much into the next release as possible--and RE may be a go. I wouldn't say it's impossible :)

Nice one. I'll look forward to it. :laugh:

Oh and, seeing as the next version of RE has a Sarevok encounter (no I wasn't responsible for that one...), are you finally going to suck it up and write a reaction? I can't see Angie not reacting to that... :laugh:

Oh and, seeing as the next version of RE has a Sarevok encounter (no I wasn't responsible for that one...), are you finally going to suck it up and write a reaction? I can't see Angie not reacting to that... ???

Heh, well I intentionally wrote the Sarevok encounter as fairly um...discrete? because to be perfectly honest I'm horribly new to this whole writing for mods thing and I wanted to make it as uncomplicated as possible. :) BUT, I too would love to see Angelo's reaction to it...it would not be pretty. >.>

I can't remember if I've posted to say that I love Angelo on these forums (I know I have elsewhere), but I do. Wonderful, wonderful mod and YAY for more content. :laugh:

Ah! Cal, you'd mentioned elsewhere you wrote something for RE, and here I'd been assuming it was the Sarevok thing...until I look back at your post and see you specifically disavow this. :) <-me

In-teresting. We shall see...

Anyway congrats on your debut, Aeryn, and glad you like Angelo ??? (You may have posted her before but honestly I'm not sure...I took a sort of break from these forums and the early goings-on are hazy...)

Oh and, seeing as the next version of RE has a Sarevok encounter (no I wasn't responsible for that one...), are you finally going to suck it up and write a reaction? I can't see Angie not reacting to that... :)

Heh, well I intentionally wrote the Sarevok encounter as fairly um...discrete? because to be perfectly honest I'm horribly new to this whole writing for mods thing and I wanted to make it as uncomplicated as possible. :p BUT, I too would love to see Angelo's reaction to it...it would not be pretty. >.>

I can't remember if I've posted to say that I love Angelo on these forums (I know I have elsewhere), but I do. Wonderful, wonderful mod and YAY for more content. :laugh:

Archived