Khalid's pretty smart about memorizing things,

cmorgan

Quick note on "expanding beyond the reasonable into the wildly silly",

in an EasyTutu_ToB install with SnS > RR > Divine Remix > AoE > Tweaks > SCS > L1NPCs 1.1,

Kahild changed to Cleric/Justifier

At first level and second level (the remaining untested) he ends up with 7 1st level cleric and 7 1st level priest spells, and can memorize them. He just can't use them... His spellcasting icon remains unusable in all situations (armor, resting, etc.).

I can't remember if stats being too low restricts these options, but I think they do - if you set up Imoen with long sword proficiency, you have to SK her strength up to be able to lift the thing. I am happy with this behavior, just noting it.

But, given 14 1st level unusable spells, I somehow suspect something else is going awry here :)

As a comparison, Jaheira has no problem becoming a Fighter/Avenger. I will retest with other Cleric/Druid and Cleric/Mage combinations.

Hmm. Naively transplanting him to my heavily-modded nontutu bg2tob install, with Divine Remix, CreateCreature("_KHALID") and ctrl-qing him into the party... he seemed to work fine. One level 1 spell, resting allowed him to memorize and cast just fine...

And dltcep seemed to have no complaints about him either. No idea what interesting stuff you're running into. :)

(No tutu handy right now. Khalid spouting Saerileth lines was rather scary.)

Very strange.

Those were from override - and check out ok on my end, too.

Just rechecked, before de-installation/reinstallation - C2/J1, fully rested, no armor. I can use Khalid's spells if I assign them to the spell quickslot, and they appear to work correctly. The "cast spell" button remains inactive. Adding plate armor disables his thief ability icon (hide in shadows) and removing it enables it again - no effect on spell icon.

... and I am an idiot, too. You know, aVENGER worked his tail off to create a compatibility guide, and I didn't recheck it - it probably has little to do with this problem, but he suggests

DR

RR

AoE

so I need to reinstall anyways and update the Tutu install order page.

EDIT: or not - as Divine Remix wants AoE first.

Plus

http://www.shsforums.net/index.php?s=&...st&p=398770

for use of 1pp...

well. Proceeding with testing on the assumption that a regular user will ignore any readme's in favor of forum post detailed instructions, and seeing what breaks on Tutu.

You know, aVENGER worked his tail off to create a compatibility guide, and I didn't recheck it - it probably has little to do with this problem, but he suggests

DR

RR

AoE

Actually, as noted here the only part of AoE which currently needs to be installed after Rogue Rebalancing is the "Sensible Weapon Restrictions for MODS" component. I forgot to update my Compatibility Guide with the relevant info, but I'll rectify that now.

BTW, out of curiosity, are you using RR v3.92 or RR v4.0 (BETA) in that playthrough?

It was 3.91, but I am uninstalling everything and starting over, as I needed it for a recheck of materials for other projects, and discovered Mount & Blade's beta... yet another distraction :)

I am currently reinstalling with your latest (v4.0 BETA), and I did actually go in that order (AoE, others, then Sensible Weapons component for AoE). I will report, I promise, on the EasyTutu playthrough results, making Imoen a Swashbuckler, Garrick a Bard of some kit yet undetermined, and Coran a F/T.

So far, I have not been able to replicate my original problem .cres on install - I will try to figure out why it happened.

discovered Mount & Blade's beta... yet another distraction :D

I heard it was pretty good and I'm thinking of getting it myself. :)

I am currently reinstalling with your latest (v4.0 BETA), and I did actually go in that order (AoE, others, then Sensible Weapons component for AoE). I will report, I promise, on the EasyTutu playthrough results, making Imoen a Swashbuckler, Garrick a Bard of some kit yet undetermined, and Coran a F/T.

So far, I have not been able to replicate my original problem .cres on install - I will try to figure out why it happened.

Hey no rush, the release date for the final version is at least two months away. :party: Anyway, I'm glad the issue disappeared with the reinstall and that all worked out well for you.

Archived