Install order?

Guest Guest_Taegn_*

Guest Guest_Taegn_*

I wanted to play BGTuTu with the BG2FixPack and TweakPack. I was wondering what the install order would be?

Of course you install BG/ToTSC and BGII/ToB, but what comes next?

Tutu or the fix/tweakpacks? Thanks guys.

Guest Guest_Taegn_*

It would be a lot easier just to tell me here. That link makes 0 sense to me and as far as I can tell does *not* answer my *particular* question.

Guest Guest_Taegn_*

Okay so BG then BG2+ToB (I never play ToTSC anyway, too hard for what level you are). Then I patch ToB and install TuTu, which already has the G3Fixpack, and then I install the tweaks?

Okay so BG then BG2+ToB (I never play ToTSC anyway, too hard for what level you are). Then I patch ToB and install TuTu, which already has the G3Fixpack, and then I install the tweaks?
Tutu doesn't have the fixpack inside it. It incorporates those fixes that it needs. Technically, there is a difference. But to answer your question. Yes, after you've installed Tutu, you can install BG2Tweaks. Components that won't work with Tutu are skipped.

However, if you want to use other mods, that post you were linked to earlier is a great place to learn in what order the mod types should go in. Certain mods need to be before tweaks and others after. You may wish to bookmark that page, it'll be your friend....

Okay so BG then BG2+ToB (I never play ToTSC anyway, too hard for what level you are). Then I patch ToB and install TuTu
I don't think that the Tutu works without the TotSC and it's patch.(5512) :)

English version EasyTutu works without ToTSC

International version Tutu v4 I have no clue may require ToTSC

Sounds as if OP has ToTSC just doesn't want to play it...

Archived