Speaking of Faldorn...

Domi

As for Faldorn, you think you (or someone) can give me an actress's name/portrait or something? Since I never really cared for Faldorn, I really have no clear idea on what she should look like. But the original probably isn't it. Far too old to be a young girl.

///

No? I kinda agree with Nightmare though. Eliza Dushku has that wild look about her. Also has the slightly malevolent edge to her beauty. I think she would make a good Faldorn. And Domi, Faldorn has a charisma of 15 doensn't she? So shouldn't she be pretty cute?

///

Faldorn: Well, charisma is more than beauty... I always thought Faldorn had a Green Peace activist kind of charm... Bright, big eyed, quick-and-sharply spoken, rapid motions, no mystique, but lots of true hungry conviction... plenty of amber beads, unwashed hair and mud on her cheek. Do not recall any memorable young actress who'd played a pain-in-the-butt activist... uhm... not really helpful, am I?

An idiotic thought maybe - but can her original portrait from BG1 be "youngerized"?

///

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree about Faldorn's appearence then. Perhaps it's because my opinion of Faldorn is solely based on what I see of her in BG2, but I've always thought of her as a nature-loving, human-hating, somewhat psycho-bitch kind of woman/girl. While I thought the original rendition was rather... extreme in that respect, I think some of the spirit of that portrait still applies. Pain-in-the-butt activist is just too peaceful a view to really be her.

///

but I've always thought of her as a nature-loving, human-hating, somewhat psycho-bitch kind of woman/girl.

She is all that just in a bit more interesting to write and play packaging. I silmpy dreaded having to write 25 "I hate humans, I hate humans, I hate humans" dialogues, and I needed motivation, so I used her biography to switch from 2D image in Bg2 to a person with reasons, personal history etc in BG1. As a result she initiates over 50 dialogues, and is actually fun to have in the party. I know, it was a risky descision, but firstly I doubt that people (appart from me) actually play with her and secondly - well, I sincerely hope, that after an initial shock they'd buy into the development.  -_-  After all in BG2 you see her on the bad day and screwed up with the power she gained over the grove.

///

Well, here's a picture of Eliza to edit :)

http://www.superiorpics.com/eliza_dushku/images/eliza046.jpg

I like this one, as she's not wearing as much makeup as usual, but she still looks pretty damn fit. A few twigs here and there, BGified. It's perfect.

People will be calling for a Faldorn romance next, lol :cool:

Looking forward to see what you can come up with.

Faldorn's romance? *groans* nope... cannot really figure a valid more-than-three-talks path. :lol:

///

Archived